I’ve Just Been Slayed

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Breathe On Me is one of the best performances of POM along with Work B, Make Me, Slumber Party, and DYWCO :gobaby:

Its even better with better costumes, for example, watch this:

I agree!  But I prefer her looks in the clip I posted, the long hair and I actually love that outfit haha! :werk:

2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Its even better with better costumes, for example, watch this:

I'm actually not a fan of this costume in the video you posted - it annoys me how the whole thing is black and then there are those panties that, of course, are RED and don't fit into the rest. I always hated those outfits where everything is one colour, except for ONE. ITEM.

The costume in the first post is actually one of the best in POM, in my opinion. :tbh:

23 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

The costume in the first post is actually one of the best in POM, in my opinion. :tbh:

giphy.gif

Do you realise you are insulting these?:

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTarqqZFdTvhLImh4ItZwbritney-spears-at-piece-of-me-show-at-plhqdefault.jpgbritney-spears-triple-ho-3.jpg

35 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

I'm actually not a fan of this costume in the video you posted

And are you seriously telling me that this is not beautiful? :yesplease:

7 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

And are you seriously telling me that this is not beautiful? :yesplease:

Oh wow... she really looks beautiful in that photo... :yasqueen:

Still though, I was talking about the costume only, not her in the costume. She also tends to have her hair tied when wearing that costume and it doesn't look too flattering. :tbh:

7 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Do you realise you are insulting these?:

Hide contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTarqqZFdTvhLImh4ItZwbritney-spears-at-piece-of-me-show-at-plhqdefault.jpgbritney-spears-triple-ho-3.jpg

The new schoolgirl outfit is THE best costume in Piece Of Me. :brityes:

As for the others, they're fairly simple and not too interesting, but also not awful.

You're still forgetting the one she wore here:

4 hours ago, InvitationOnly said:

I agree!  But I prefer her looks in the clip I posted, the long hair and I actually love that outfit haha! :werk:

3 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

I'm actually not a fan of this costume in the video you posted - it annoys me how the whole thing is black and then there are those panties that, of course, are RED and don't fit into the rest. I always hated those outfits where everything is one colour, except for ONE. ITEM.

well you're both wrong, clearly this is the best one

Anyone know why she still wears the black tights up to her belly all the time? It started the second leg of the Circus tour. Then disappeared for the Femme Fatale Era. But made a comeback several shows into Piece of Me and stuck. 

I think they mess up the look. Also, look at this dressing room selfie she posted. 

NINTCHDBPICT000425746133.jpg

She’s wearing the same opening number outfit with flesh colored tights LOL but it never made it on stage. I think I would hate those belts she wears a lot less if she kept the tights down at her waist.

Why she do that :umsaywhat:

Spoiler

f36e9318a77f87f899989bd7160e2b98.jpg

Caught in the act! :evilpatrick:

See how she pulls em’ up?? Stop it Britney! :otears:

10 hours ago, InvitationOnly said:

I’m high af right now and I just watched this performance (which I’ve never actually seen this clip before) and was literally mesmerised by it :gobaby: 

You just can’t keep your eyes off her :yasqueen:

Where’s the dvd we were promised? :wyd:

Next time you get stoned, I suggest watching the DWDT concert from HBO. In HD if possible. 

The intesity, technique, and precision of the choreography, the way Britney executes every move is mesmerizing. I love the level of detail and how present she is for every song. I’d seen the DVD a dozen times, but with your senses heightened the whole show is really unforgettable. 

5 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

Anyone know why she still wears the black tights up to her belly all the time? It started the second leg of the Circus tour. Then disappeared for the Femme Fatale Era. But made a comeback several shows into Piece of Me and stuck. 

I think they mess up the look. Also, look at this dressing room selfie she posted. 

NINTCHDBPICT000425746133.jpg

She’s wearing the same opening number outfit with flesh colored tights LOL but it never made it on stage. I think I would hate those belts she wears a lot less if she kept the tights down at her waist.

Why she do that :umsaywhat:

Reveal hidden contents

f36e9318a77f87f899989bd7160e2b98.jpg

Caught in the act! :evilpatrick:

See how she pulls em’ up?? Stop it Britney! :otears:

They actually make her look skinnier and giver her a more flattering shape unlike the ugly waist trainer like belts she wears they actually do something. Most of the time it complements an outfit that would usually make her look tacky

Archived