#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I agree with him but the lesson I’ve learned from all this is who the **** should care. Britney needs privacy and as fans, we need to learn to value that. What’s going on behind the scenes is none of our  business and what pisses me off the most is how her fans were starting to bash/send threats to her family. It’s one thing to talk smack about her team, but involving her family is reaching a low. I can’t imagine the stress her family’s going through being accused of things when they’re just trying to live their lives. The britney army on twitter can really be a joke sometimes and it broke my heart to see people bashing Jamie Lynn last night. Like what was the f**king reason!!!!? For one, I’m glad Britney shut some of them up even though the deluded ones are still roaming around calling it a hoax/staged. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Thank you so much everyone from the bottom of my heart I really mean it. I think I will take some days off and I'll just read this thread without really posting anything or getting to into it cause now I just feel so f**king devastated and crush 

yeah, do it. 

At the end of the day the only person who will always be there for you is yourself, so try to be your best friend :kiss:

we gon take care of the rest :demi:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Thank you so much everyone from the bottom of my heart I really mean it. I think I will take some days off and I'll just read this thread without really posting anything or getting to into it cause now I just feel so f**king devastated and crush 

Cheer up! :brit2016: i know she will be fine, i feel it in my heart :pumped: i send u a big hug 

He is no better than her team but reading the emails feels like Britney wrote them. :whatitellu: Plus who would take so much time and effort to forge such long *** emails anyway? It was so random of them to even mention the mails to begin with. Lou was exposed big time and they panicked... This is what I believe has happened.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

So ... what now? I don't want to support Britney, the popstar, as long as she's their little money pig. I'm f**king crying, these past days were intense and now I feel like nothing has changed. She's gonna announce a new residency and people will forget about this quickly.

They're killing her slowly and all we can do is watching her getting worse. :(

We should have stopped in 2011 when she clearly wasn’t feeling it and just going through the motions. 

• Like 3

I'm sorry but I was just casually listening to this and I can't believe how relatable the lyrics are now more than ever

I've been loving you, a little too long now
And I can’t stop now
Yeah, oh
You were tired, and you want to be free
My love's growing stronger, as you become a habit, a bit to me
I've been loving you, a little too long now
Oh, and it won’t stop now

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Lol where did I say I know best? The fact is YOU don't know anything either yet you're acting like an authority telling everyone what they can and can't say. Lol bye now.

Ok. You don't have the comprehension skills to think rationally about this and what factual information has been presented. You can work yourself up into a frenzy then, but I don't think that's good for you or for anyone. Good luck

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

They’re losing their f**king minds right now. :tiffcackle: They just admitted the emails were true. They’re so f**king stupid I CANT :tiffcackle:

OUT OF NOWHERE THEY BRING UP THE EMAILS :tiffcackle:

Domination gets canceled bc Jamie is supposedly dying :idgi: then Britney randomly checks HERSELF in a mental health facility, it’ll only be till the end of the month and she’s only been there since the week before :idgi: then the voicemail leaks and after a few messy days of Twitter acting like a bunch of ***** censoring eveyone they then admit she didn’t want to go but she was supposedly about to die :idgi: also exposed themselves even more by saying she’s been there since January and not since last week. :tiffcackle: Larry distances himself from teamB with some random tabloid saying he’s not apart of the conservatorship :tiffcackle: uh ok Larry :tiffcackle: emails from Sam leak :idgi: they wheel her out looking she was locked in a f**king basement for 10 years as a sad attempt to shut everything down but it only freaked out everyone even more. :tiffcackle: They make her post a cute 10 second clip telling everyone she’s ok and for everyone to calm down BUT THE CAPTION IS LIKE A f**king PARAGRAPH LONG VEHEMENTLY DENYING THE EMAILS FROM SAM :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle: 

so far it’s been nothing but “Britney is fine as soooo happy to be getting treatment! She WANTS this not us!! Stop believing everything you read lolz! :shameless:  BUT I SWEAR TO GOD DONT READ THOSE f**king EMAILS! :letitburn: THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE! :letitburn:  NOT TRUE! :letitburn: SAM MADE THEM UP :letitburn: LOU IS INNOCENT OK :letitburn: SHE IS ALSO SUPER CUTE AND NOT OLD AND SHE LOVES JESUS! :letitburn:  

L M F A OOOOOOOO :tiffcackle:

its funny how they ORDERED Britney to make a cute quick video (not even regencing the emails at all :tiffcackle:) and added that part towards the end pretending nobody would think that looks highly suspicious AF :ricackle:

I believe the emails are 110% TRUE now only bc after nearly a WEEK of **** hitting the fan, you never once acknowledged #freeBritney, you did everything you could to ignore the backlash of all y’all s messy damage control attempts and only NOW are you acknowledge the outcry by RANDOMLY CRYING ABOUT THE EMAILS :tiffcackle: I bet all the brainwashed idiots eating their **** up are read the caption like “wtf? Emails? :awkblink:Who’s Sam? Her bf? :wtfdidusay:“   

:tiffcackle:

Its never been more obvious theyre in here ******** their pants seeing we have emails aka SOLID PROOF LOU IS GUILTY OF EXPLOITING BRITNEY FROM THE VERY START :lemmetellu:

HI LOU :hiii: I CAN SMELL YOUR OLD FOSSIL LOOKING *** FROM MY PHONE SCREEN :shadelaugh: BET YOUR ON YOUR 10TH PACK OF OLD LADY DIAPERS TODAY AFTER SEEING US READ THOSE EMAILS :shadelaugh:, it’s too late girl :demi: you’ve officially exposed yourself as a creepy cult like SCAMMER who uses the name of the lord :lemmetellu: (ty Jesus for letting this wretched human being expose herself :yesplease:) to trick people into thinking you care about their spirituality but you only want TO STEAL THEIR MONEY. I’d be fleeing the country rn sis. Cause if it’s not us that’s going to do the PLEASURE of exposing you even more, it’ll be some alternative news source thirsty for exposure, YouTubers, news stations your cheap *** burned bridges with, podcast, investigators, f**king LAW ENFORCEMENT  :badthoughts:

ITS OVER :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

I'm stanning for you now :uknowit:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Between Britney’s video to new conservatorship meetings/dates to Sam Lufti defending the validity of the emails... whew! This is exhausting trying to keep track of each development. :meltdown:

I knooooow! I can't littleraly go out for dinner without anything new happening.... :disappointed:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Guys, if you're feeling discouraged, take a moment to realize that we're bringing up an issue important enough for Britney's team to:

1. Release an IG video of Britney
  2. Weirdly call out Sam Lutfi and his emails which weren't even covered by the media and the GP doesn't even know about
  3. Get Sam Asghari to tell TMZ that Britney is doing great
  4. Fake a paparazzi shoot
  5. Have 2 people actively working in this thread to discredit us

AND 

We had an insider come in this thread and give us court docs and point out important timeline updates.

Britney's team is ******** their pants y'all. This should show you how important this is and how much of an impact we're making.

Hide contents

And AGAIN: We don't want Britney's personal private information! We just want an honest, ethical legal investigation into her conservatorship to make sure her human rights are being violated. An investigation will only benefit Britney and no private information has to be released to the public.

I love this! <3 hopefully she'll be released and happy after all :bareclap:

• Like 5