#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

So you don't take Britney's word with the multiple attempts to end the C Ship?

Or Britney's word on how there's no excitement in her life and it's boring under the restraints.

How about Britney's word on how free and liberated she would feel out of the C Ship.

Privacy she doesn't even get that in the C Ship, lay off the fans, the fans aren't the problem they've supported her since the beginning.

Didn’t say that.  I absolutely think the c-ship is a violation of her rights as a 37 year old woman.  But the fact that her family is being threatened based on conspiracies is insane.  The fact of the matter is that we still know very little information into her situation.  Support isn’t threatening her family and name-calling her sister and nieces...I’m sure that’s the last thing she would want.

• Like 1

at least she addressed all this crazyness. ppl went to protest because of her. i hope she understands how strong we  r together. and this is not her team saying u need to say this and this. back soon-this is no good. please take ur time and give urself a rest u need

8 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Well, you know best then! If you are someone who thinks she doesn't have a mental illness then I don't know what to say. I guess the courts and her team and her family and her boyfriend are gaslighting her and have been for over a decade then! Again, you know best!! 

Lol where did I say I know best? The fact is YOU don't know anything either yet you're acting like an authority telling everyone what they can and can't say. Lol bye now.

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

To be brutally honest right now I'm feeling somewhat suicidal, I just feel like my whole world came crushing down. While I still firmly stand by my beliefs I don't know what do or what to think from now on :(

pls dont commit suicide over a popstar 

sorry to be blunt

if she hears someone commit suicide over this yikes

dunzo

• Like 3

I'm not sure what to think but I'll respect her wishes and give her privacy. Real or not, all this crazy talk about the rumors must be taking a toll on her anyway.

More than anything, I'm glad she/whoever wrote for her directly addressed Sam Lutfi's involvement in this. Fans, in order to stop people from apparently forcing her to take ***** so they can control her... Called someone that ACTUALLY forced her to take ***** so he could control her

48 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

You're a massive conspiracy theorist and you're embarrassing yourself. Do you think the earth is flat too? Jeez

Oh look, I spotted the Radical Centrist!

Ya know what? The Status quo Sucks!

And it sucks that you're leeching of off the suffering of others under the Status QUO.

3 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

To be brutally honest right now I'm feeling somewhat suicidal, I just feel like my whole world came crushing down. While I still firmly stand by my beliefs I don't know what do or what to think from now on :(

Please look after yourself. Maybe just take a step back, take 3 big deep breaths, and see how that feels. Maybe go listen to your favourite Britney song if you think it might make you feel better? Try to remain calm, and when you feel a little out of it, try the deep breaths again. 
Try not to get caught up in forum gossip, social media speculation, and all these wild claims coming from non-credible places. 
Take comfort in the fact that no one, not one person, knows the full extent of the conservatorship or what Britney's medical diagnosis is because those documents were sealed a long time ago. I really hope you're ok. Here for you 

• Like 1

I think this whole thing is pretty simple. She wants everyone to **** off so she can deal with her own ****. I don’t blame her. Sometimes it doesn’t help to get overly involved in people’s problems that you don’t understand. Good for you Brit. You got this!

• Like 3

So ... what now? I don't want to support Britney, the popstar, as long as she's their little money pig. I'm f**king crying, these past days were intense and now I feel like nothing has changed. She's gonna announce a new residency and people will forget about this quickly.

They're killing her slowly and all we can do is watching her getting worse. :(

• Like 3