#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

The facts are in sealed court documents. You’re not going to get the facts. Especially when she’s in treatment.

One fact we do have is that she has a mental ailment. We just don’t know the severity of it. And Britney probably doesn’t want you to know any of this stuff.

Let Britney tell her story. Don’t make up stories.

well if she will be free she will tell it:gerlwat:

3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

It’s bizarre to me, because what exactly is Lou doing for Jamie Lynn?? Is Lou overseeing what’s left of JL’s money she made as a teenage actress? Surely it’s not anything to do with her music career because, not to be rude, JL doesn’t have anything going on in her music career. Her only music “hit” was co-writing one top 10 song years ago back when she lived in Nashville which got recorded then released FOUR years ago by an artist who’s more know for putting up with her cheating husband than singing. So why is Lou there except maybe as a friend or advisor to Jamie Lynn? If she’s paid for her services then does JL pay Lou or is Jamie using some of the $ he receives as conservator to pay Lou on JL’s behalf? :xfactorlook: What’s up with that? Seriously what’s going on?

idk but Lou sure seems to have a strong hold on that family. If you believe  the leaked emails Britney is the only one who saw through Lou. But she’s stuck with her due to the cship. Britney’s just stuck plain and simple.

Agree with every single word 

Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

You guys, I honestly couldn’t care less if true but I am curious: why are you all saying that JL hates gay people? :weirdmeout:

cause she makes shitty songs that are worst than an atomic bomb for our ears

she DOES NOT give what the gays want 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, diegofs said:

cause she makes shitty songs that are worst than an atomic bomb for our ears

she DOES NOT give what the gays want 

and because she is a conservative, cultist christian who endorses hunting.

people who hunt 90% of the times are racists and homophobes

take my word for it ;)

• Like 5