#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

As for Atara Tours Inc, the company under under wich the POM residency was done as seen Britney J Spears placed as a president the 5th May 2018 (James was the president ).

Mentally Ill CEO, has to ask for her BF to stay over but be your boss .

That is so f**ked up. The c-ship is a sham that must be investigated

• Like 3
Just now, nels64 said:

NO this isn't what's happening. Jesus guys stop spreading misinformation. It doesnt matter if we all decide to spam #LlamasAreCool. It's going to get flagged and blacklisted. The hashtags are not "banned". We are LITERALLY spamming twitter. So Twitter's algorithm stops it from trending because it knows it's spam...

excuse me but what spam means? i know nothing about that:schoolingtime:

6 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

They should but it all goes to nowhere just read this: 

We have have enough proof from a verified source that Britney's bills have been doctored and they're stealing her millions and millions of dollars every year, a woman who was married to a man Britney's lawyer used to represent took him to court but the charges were dismissed. This is even bigger than we thought, just think of all the physical abuse that happens behind the scenes that despite knowing of it may be even worst than we imagine. I don't think I can do this anymore

Can you elaborate? I read the article, I just don’t understand how it could translate into physical abuse? :( 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, nels64 said:

NO this isn't what's happening. Jesus guys stop spreading misinformation. It doesnt matter if we all decide to spam #LlamasAreCool. It's going to get flagged and blacklisted. The hashtags are not "banned". We are LITERALLY spamming twitter. So Twitter's algorithm stops it from trending because it knows it's spam...

This :orangu:

Lol at the people thinking that Larry is paying twitter every half hour to "ban" a hashtag :gloria:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, HarajukuGyal said:

They should but it all goes to nowhere just read this: 

We have have enough proof from a verified source that Britney's bills have been doctored and they're stealing her millions and millions of dollars every year, a woman who was married to a man Britney's lawyer used to represent took him to court but the charges were dismissed. This is even bigger than we thought, just think of all the physical abuse that happens behind the scenes that despite knowing of it may be even worst than we imagine. I don't think I can do this anymore

The more I read, the darker it gets. I don't know what to think or say about this case anymore. But this is a 'weird' case after all; And I write WEIRD because I don't know what to call it anymore. It's disturbing to read about it and conspiration fans are having some fun for sure.

At this point, I don't have a positive vision on this case. Britney will be back in the scene, she will thank her family and her team for all the help, she will be working again and this period will be a new mystery in Britney's career. We can help, stopping the support for her career/music until she is free. At the end of the day, money moves the world, sadly.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

This is concerning. At first I thought Lynnes didn't really know what she was giving likes to but this confirms she's aware and that something terrible's happening with Britney. Are we sure this is real?

Its 100% real.. the guy who wrote that message is on shock also

• Like 3
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

This is concerning. At first I thought Lynnes didn't really know what she was giving likes to but this confirms she's aware and that something terrible's happening with Britney. Are we sure this is real?

Yes, I confirmed it myself because I wanted to make sure it was true before I spread it. Here's a screen recording I took to prove it: 

2eKe18H.mp4

• Like 6

Do we know if Lynne is even allowed to see Britney at the moment? When's the last time they were together? Maybe that's why we haven't seen her outside of Louisiana to visit Britney. One of you guys posted in the Andrew Wallet thread that a big thing when conservatorships are being abused is that family members get banned from seeing their loved one. What if JL just refuses to get involved and Lynne isn't having it... 

• Like 3