#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

21 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

I've been thinking about this as well, but I think she's been through worse to be honest. Let's all just pray for her and her well being.

Yes  lets pray  for this situation ends with a happy ending..

all this stress might affect her ... 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, secondgeneration said:

Well you tried.  But she's actually watching the weather.  Saw the same for cast.  Tornadoes were anticipated for Louisiana yesterday he sees the red Dorothy shoes.  Now had you meant today's post, well then I would say you could be on to something. 

Ok sorry guys didn't know about storms right now, so that's why I've found this theory possible... 

And what is today's post? 

2 minutes ago, Alexa said:

I can’t recall if she was around during Femme Fatale but she definitely came back during Circus. There was some really nice photos of Britney and her from the tourbook that were genuinely heartwarming :hugs: I think she worked with the Jonas Brothers while Britney wasn’t touring/performing.

Yeah she worked with JB while Britney was inactive.  She’s been with Britney again since 2008.  She was with Britney during the Femme Fatale era as well.  I definitely think they aren’t as close as they used to be anymore since Fe is no longer her personal assistant and therefore probably has less one on one time with her.  There are several POM M&G’s with Britney and Fe though that suggest they are still great friends though.

I think Fe’s new position was kind of considered an upgrade.  She still gets to be with Britney, but isn’t her personal gopher anymore.  I also think that when Britney got older and had a family, she no longer needed Fe’s big sister eyes around all the time and I’m sure Fe missed being home so she went back home when Britney and Kevin got married.  She was a flight attendant for a while.  But now she gets to work with Britney and go back to the south when she isn’t working, which is probably ideal for her.

• Like 2