#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

When Britney got new homes she sold the previous ones and even stayed at the apartment she was paying for that her brother was living in when she would go to NY.

The numbers just don't add up and music artists make more money now days compared to what they were making in the 90's and early to mid 2000's. Look how quickly people like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Gaga and so many have more money than big artists in their time.

Also this news article about Britney's money that was released not too long ago really breaks it down. With this kind of success how could Britney's net worth be $59 million dollars allegedly?

https://www.businessinsider.com/britney-spears-net-worth-money-spending-fortune-conservatorship

Her first two albums were so successful she earned a nearly $10 million advance for her third, "In the Zone," and a $6.5 million net earning after production costs.

She's sold over 100 million records worldwide and over 70 million albums, singles, and songs in the US. She's the 4th-best selling album artist in the US.

Spears has led 10 concert tours throughout her career. Her most recent, the Piece of Me Tour in 2018, grossed an estimated $54.6 million

Spears also makes money from merchandise. Her website sells everything from clothing to wine glasses, ranging from $14.95 to $64.95.

In 2013, Spears began a four-year Las Vegas residency that earned over $140 million in revenue. Her final performance grossed $1.1 million, the highest ever reported for a single theater Las Vegas residency show.

That's not to mention reality TV: Spears had her own show with ex Kevin Federline, and served as a judge on The X Factor in 2012 — she reportedly earned $15 million for one season.

9 years into her career, Spears had already earned $12 million from endorsements, including deals with Skechers, McDonald's, and Pepsi.

In 2018, she landed her first luxury fashion campaign with French brand Kenzo.

Spears has since launched 26 fragrance lines — a "billion-dollar franchise" and one of the most lucrative perfume franchises ever. She reportedly earns $50 million a year from it.

Forbes named Spears the 10th highest-paid women in music in 2018 for earning $30 million — not her first time on the list. She dropped off it in 2019 after her hiatus.

That conservatorship is stealing her money

• Like 1
22 hours ago, IconicShow said:

When Britney got new homes she sold the previous ones and even stayed at the apartment she was paying for that her brother was living in when she would go to NY.

She didn't sell her homes at that time. In between 2007-8 she bought or owned at least 3 houses  at the same time, she was mortgaging all of them as seen when BH published the first cship finance reports in 2008-9:

https://variety.com/2007/dirt/real-estalker/its-french-country-for-britney-spears-1201226729/

https://variety.com/2007/dirt/real-estalker/britney-and-kevins-love-shack-1201225641/

https://homesoftherich.net/2008/07/britney-spears-reportedly-new-mansion/

https://variety.com/2007/dirt/real-estalker/update-is-spears-price-chopping-again-1201225952/   (the house featured in FTR which she did not sell for 4 more years)

Bryan was living in LA in 2008, the NY years were 2002/3.

To play devils advocate 

How about if britney did have a mental illness and to shelter her from sensitivity & trauma they put her in the conservatorship. Originally I thought it was to allow people to speak on her behalf so she wouldn’t have to do dispositions or be put under any stressful negotiations , or court orders. It also seems that since the conservatorship her career has been more along the lines of how she wanted it . She wanted less fame and wanted more stability ... she’s got to work less, yet make more money. 

If anything the conservatorship has done wonders do her having the career she’s wanted . It provided stability for her and her family . 

On the other hand I think she doesn’t care anymore about her career so she doesn’t want the conservatorship... and I think that’s what we’re dealing with now . The conservatorship should’ve only been for business reasons and not her personal. 

I think she wants to live free but she also doesn’t want the fame or success . But that’s just my opinion . 

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

To play devils advocate 

How about if britney did have a mental illness and to shelter her from sensitivity & trauma they put her in the conservatorship. Originally I thought it was to allow people to speak on her behalf so she wouldn’t have to do dispositions or be put under any stressful negotiations , or court orders. It also seems that since the conservatorship her career has been more along the lines of how she wanted it . She wanted less fame and wanted more stability ... she’s got to work less, yet make more money. 

If anything the conservatorship has done wonders do her having the career she’s wanted . It provided stability for her and her family . 

On the other hand I think she doesn’t care anymore about her career so she doesn’t want the conservatorship... and I think that’s what we’re dealing with now . The conservatorship should’ve only been for business reasons and not her personal. 

I think she wants to live free but she also doesn’t want the fame or success . But that’s just my opinion . 

She wants the freedom to do as she pleases and make her own decisions concerning her life and career.  It sounds like she had some more freedom when her brother stepped in 2016 as we can how excited and into it Britney was that year.

• Like 1

As much as I believe the system has some corruption. There has to be a reason the conservatorship is still in place. Maybe because it’s gone on for so long it’s harder to dissolve idk. I do not believe her dad doesn’t have her best interest. they don’t get along and he’s crazy but at the end of the day she’s his daughter and he’s not going to keep her in a cage against her will. Idk I wish she would say something but since the beginning of her career she hated talking about her personal life and just preferred to play the role of Britney Spears the *** vixen

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

As much as I believe the system has some corruption. There has to be a reason the conservatorship is still in place. Maybe because it’s gone on for so long it’s harder to dissolve idk. I do not believe her dad doesn’t have her best interest. they don’t get along and he’s crazy but at the end of the day she’s his daughter and he’s not going to keep her in a cage against her will. Idk I wish she would say something but since the beginning of her career she hated talking about her personal life and just preferred to play the role of Britney Spears the *** vixen

She was just never ALLOWED to do what she wanted.  They shielded her and made her afraid so that she felt like she needed them.  Either way, its all just a mess.  Poor Britney. 

• Like 6
31 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

You obviously don't pay attention to stuff because if You did then you would know that Britney was forced against her will by her father and she stated that in court and made it clear that she wants the conservatorship to end.   Britney is not nor will she ever be ok with this. 

• Like 4