New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

Am I’m missing something? Is the forum close? I am still able to be on here but I do notice how dead it is. I been a member for 10 years & it has never been this dead 💀 

no new threads can be created, we can only post in the threads that existed before he opened the other site

• Like 2

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 8 here

51 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

if she didn't do it already :queenflopga:

It's all very suspicious lol

Omg imagine :orangu: Lou would have access to all our private messages and email addresses used to sign up for an account :orangu: Maybe that little Perez Hilton promo a few weeks back was a sign that Team B was taking over :meltdown: And Jordan just had to go along with it because he got paid out :meltdown: The B-Army loves a conspiracy 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Omg imagine :orangu: Lou would have access to all our private messages and email addresses used to sign up for an account :orangu: Maybe that little Perez Hilton promo a few weeks back was a sign that Team B was taking over :meltdown: And Jordan just had to go along with it because he got paid out :meltdown: The B-Army loves a conspiracy 

#FreeExhale

• Like 6

Jamie Lynne deleted her IG posts of Britney dancing and Britney racing her... I wonder if she posted then against Tristar's rules just to show us Britney is having fun. I noticed Lou did not comment on them but she comments on anything else JL posts.  Hopefully JL is getting hip to her. 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Jamie Lynne deleted her IG posts of Britney dancing and Britney racing her... I wonder if she posted then against Tristar's rules just to show us Britney is having fun. I noticed Lou did not comment on them but she comments on anything else JL posts.  Hopefully JL is getting hip to her. 

I doubt it. All I see on Jamie Lynne's Insta is her and Lou Taylor kissing each other's *****. 

"OMG love you soo much Satan." 

"Love you too *****. Money's on the way! Keep Britney slavish!" 

• Like 9
3 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I doubt it. All I see on Jamie Lynne's Insta is her and Lou Taylor kissing each other's *****. 

"OMG love you soo much Satan." 

"Love you too *****. Money's on the way! Keep Britney slavish!" 

In JL's stories from NYE their Dad Jamie Snr was there and Britney wasn't in the background. I'm assuming Britney and Jamie senior were both staying at Lynne's home the past few days... maybe they are being amicable now.

10 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

In JL's stories from NYE their Dad Jamie Snr was there and Britney wasn't in the background. I'm assuming Britney and Jamie senior were both staying at Lynne's home the past few days... maybe they are being amicable now.

Britney: I want to not work for many many months. 

Jamie: OK. 

Britney: OK. 

C-ship continues indefinitely :airpls:

• Twitter Team
21 hours ago, ifuseekleon said:

I'm gone for like a month & there's a new forum with no #FREEBRITNEY thread.. the **** is this mess? 

THIS THREAD CANNOT DIE

There is a Free Britney thread on it? But it's not half as good as this one unfortunately.

• Like 1
On 12/31/2019 at 1:00 PM, ifuseekleon said:

I'm gone for like a month & there's a new forum with no #FREEBRITNEY thread.. the **** is this mess? 

THIS THREAD CANNOT DIE

I'm pretty sure jamie paid jordan to close this site. Otherwise why would he close it but still let us post in old threads.