#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 1/12/2020 at 9:05 AM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Whatever happens on Jan 22 I think Brit needs to speak out afterwards eg. "I'm very happy by today's result. I can't say too much but thank you to my fans for your support as I fight for my freedom.."  Or "Very sad by today's events. We fight on regardless." 

ANY INSIGHT FROM HER WOULD BE WELCOMED!

Lou runs her accounts, and they won't let that be posted. If Britney had internet access and her accounts, she would. She has always been so real with all of us and I miss her blogs.

5 hours ago, jordeezy said:

It is so sad to look at Lynne's Facebook and see pics wuth Bryan, JL and their kids but no Britney.  On a side note, looks like Lynne was in Los Angeles this past week

Lynne was with JL who visited Lou at her LA office. (The post with JL in an office with a Steven Tyler poster) Is Lou's downtown hollywood office if you look at the location online.

The fact Lynne will freely meet with Lou, seen before when they all took photos together with Ivey at Jamie's LA condo in 2017 speaks volumes really that the family will probably not be contesting the Cship but may just be seeking to put a different conservator in place.... that's my 2 cents anyway.

They weren't staying with Britney. That being said, Lynne sees Britney more than we know now but seems to purposely not post photos of her, maybe that's one of their choices.. good for her.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You don't know what Lynn lawyer has up his sleeve and that lady her father suggested is possibly getting slapped with a restraining order on the 17th from another case.

Will have to wait and see considering Lynne and JL are still friendly with Lou, it makes it unlikely.

2 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I don’t see anything happening tbh. For as long as Britney is making money - the conservatorship will not be lifted. They can’t risk Britney going a-wall ever again especially when all that money was at stake and the whole drama with her kids. Things work well for them all. They all get their cut and everything runs smoothly sadly :wontcry:

Britney wants out and her mom brought in a lawyer to help Britney get  her wishes

7 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney wants out and her mom brought in a lawyer to help Britney get  her wishes

3 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Lynne also let the c-ship go on for about 8-10 years longer than it should have. I don't think Brit's had a full blown meltdown since 2010, but I could be wrong. 

Lynne gets $2,000 a month from Britney she did not receive before 2008. That's what I'm saying.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Lynne was with JL who visited Lou at her LA office. (The post with JL in an office with a Steven Tyler poster) Is Lou's downtown hollywood office if you look at the location online.

The fact Lynne will freely meet with Lou, seen before when they all took photos together with Ivey at Jamie's LA condo in 2017 speaks volumes really that the family will probably not be contesting the Cship but may just be seeking to put a different conservator in place.... that's my 2 cents anyway.

They weren't staying with Britney. That being said, Lynne sees Britney more than we know now but seems to purposely not post photos of her, maybe that's one of their choices.. good for her.

I agree with you, I don't think it is ending.  I don't know how to feel anymore. 

39 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Pretty  much there will be pressure on Brenda to rule in Britney favor with all that's out there

Her father has a 3 year restraining order and that lady Jodi is possibly going to get served a restraining order this week from another case concerning conservatorship abuse