#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

guys I think britney vacationing alone is like a test? like to see if she can handle herself? 

smart move. possibly yes.

and guys let's stay optimistic, i do feel like things are going to turn around and change for the better. the worst has already happened behind our eyes during this year until it surfaced piece by piece evidence. :bedtime:

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Wtf Meaner03 posted a summary on twitter saying Adam Striesand worked with one of Brit’s corrupt drs?! I’m so confused, was he bad too? :wontcry: also just saw Aaron Carter has said he has multiple personality disorder, schizophrenia, acute anxiety and depression - yet he is not in cship.

He's broke and doesn't have kids that can be used to extort him into keeping quiet.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Dirk said:

guys I think britney vacationing alone is like a test? like to see if she can handle herself? 

This is a possibility, I found it weird she emphasized she was there alone. It's obvious she was trying to make a point.

I'm just so nervous for tomorrow that I've been avoiding all Britney news :( Tomorrow will be decisive.