#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

Lol where have you been. El Dorado was a success. She’s had huge hits recently: La Bicicleta, Chantaje, Perro Fiel, De Ja Vu

Not really
She is successful in Latin Countries but that's it.
She doesn't have much success Globally anymore

I mean..if this was about Youtube, sure.
The Latin audience is HUGE on it..but they don't use Spotify much

2 minutes ago, Soni said:

Not really

Success is success... The United States isn’t the only country in the world you know... And that Spotify list is GLOBAL... So she’s globally one of the most streamed artist recently... She just had a successful US Tour in the US last year... Stop trying to discredit her... WTF

• Like 2
2 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Britney’s gram has a 10 minute podcast. Looks like they’re being smart and not leaking all their info to the public as of yet 

I mean they are journalists not TMZ and the Blast that legit just Blasts out whatever they are told. 

They want factual info so they can destroy the people that did this to her! I hope they do it! 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Soni said:

Not really

they use spotify much omg you look at the list of cities where most streams come from and the list is usually dominated by latin american cities

4 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

I am like in Britney overload, I don't know about you guys. I have been working with this on my laptop screen while trying to do work on my other 2 monitors. 

yeah I'm studying and making final assignments and i cant sleep sometimes and i go here and investigate this case and it's crazy but we hanging on

• Like 5

Something I think it's REALLY funny about a few of the "I don't believe her family and team are evil. We don't know them to accuse them wrongly."

Yet we "know" Britney enough to know she has some super hidden debilitating disease to assume she's fine in a conservatorship where she was denied legal representation several times. You choose to believe her team over her.

I mean, " i honestly believe her dad is kinda overwhelmed with the whole thing and has been fighting her battles but also has been forced to make her comply to regulations as part of an insurance policy related to Vegas , live nation etc ... people probably wouldn’t work with her unless they are guaranteed she will perform."

Of course. Her father is overwhelmed and fighting her battles and getting his millions off her every year. Poor him. :tifftear:

• Like 8
On 5/7/2019 at 11:55 PM, c.z said:

Quick question - how do we know the conservatorship was Loucifer's idea?

this twitter thread has some info

she also wanted to put Lindsay Lohan under the same ordeal, plotting a scheme with Lindsay’s mother https://www.eonline.com/news/203186/lindsay-lohan-s-dad-talks-conservatorship-better-him-than-dina

Lou is talented in making money disappear from clients

• Like 1