MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg, I don't care how random and nonsensical it is, I would've watched this thousands of times!! 

Yes I do see some cringy moments, but I prefer these cringy moments over the official ones. 

It has this touch of dark humor, someone make a gif of Britney giving first aid to that guy!! lol And the house demolition :yesplease: You see how they even edited out whatever she didn't like from that bts clip? 

And redbodypaintney!!! :crying2:

I never thought this moment would come. I can’t believe the kiss!!!!! Everybody freaked out about her killing that guy but she actually saves him! Iconic. 

I love how Britney doesn’t look edited. She looks like a natural beauty 

BRAD LOW WAS THE ONE WHO LEAKED THE MAKE ME VIDEO. He's blaming Michael Coogan as being the one who leaked it. Brad Low is one of the editors of the Make Me video and he was the original leaker back in 2016. He leaked the famous makeme_0707 on vimeo.  He wants to blame him for the leak.  

If you look at what originally leaked, you can see his name in the Vimeo profile name as the person who originally leaked it.

this is his instagram. Guys don't let this britney fan being f**ked over a leak he didn't even do please!

https://www.instagram.com/bradlow/

OMG IMPOSSIBLE :yasqueen::airpls:

I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR TWO YEARS NOW OH MY GOD :airpls: :yesplease: 

IT JUST FEELS SO UNBELIEVABLE :embarrassed:

I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS AND OMG :yasqueen::yasqueen::yasqueen::yasqueen::yasqueen: 

WE NEED TO THANK GOD FOR THAT IT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT COULD MAKE MY AFTERNOON HAPPIER!!!!! 

Screen record it immediately cause they will find a way to copyright it and take it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

:embarrassed: 

babshshsbehsusuwj so excited at the moment 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

omg, I don't care how random and nonsensical it is, I would've watched this thousands of times!! 

Yes I do see some cringy moments, but I prefer these cringy moments over the official ones. 

It has this touch of dark humor, someone make a gif of Britney giving first aid to that guy!! lol And the house demolition :yesplease: You see how they even edited out whatever she didn't like from that bts clip? 

And redbodypaintney!!! :crying2:

she did it without performing actual CPR. Sle Resuscitateney :gobaby:

2 minutes ago, JKW said:

So what now? You want us to drag that person on his instagram? Spreading hate?

He’s trying to blame him for the leak so he can get sued etc by team Brit. So let’s just make it clear he wasn’t the one who leaked it. Please guys let’s help him. 

Archived