MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

27 minutes ago, BritneyLover said:

What i DONT UNDERSTAND is how could they film ALL OF THAT, which is pretty elaborated, so many locations and stuff and BRITNEY HERSELF BEING PAINTED IN RED if the reason was that she felt it was too ******????

I DONT think she felt that cause you can see her all body painted flashing her ***** and enjoying the scene by the pool

I think it was the SPONSORS tbe ones who saw this and decided it was not a good image for them

It's possible it could be the sponsors but I think they would have known the storyline of the video and how ****** it would be before putting their products in the video. As someone who has worked in business before, people rarely go into things blind.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Religiousney is out to play on that eviction notice..."Eden" jurisdiction, tenants "Adam" and "Eve," proclamation by the angel Uriel...with straight up scriptures passages at the bottom. and this is website at the end: www . roofcrashersandhemgrabbers . com

The storyline of the video is complex but I think it is the kind of video that keeps people thinking and guessing which could have earned it more clicks. I, however, think some of the scenes could have been more tasteful. This was close to being a mini-****. There were also way too many ads.Overall I think its better than the official video but still not good enough.

I just saw it. It's a put together of all the scenes they had, that's why I think it's all over the place. I'm assuming there's more that what we have now and had indeed some kind of storyline (the Adan and Eve evection) but they never finished it. 

LOL at the lion king song, just in time for the movie.

Archived