MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

30 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Are we sure Britney’s team didn’t leak this to distract us from her vacation?

But everybody already knows about it and there’s nothing further to say on it. She’s also received a lot of good press about it too.

Unless theres more to come out about her hospitalisation that  potentially puts her in a bad light. Or they’re trying to keep her name out there. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

I'm crying because I didn't even know more of it leaked, and I remember when I was in the minority on disliking it. What the hell is happening here. :ehidk:

The entire thing leaked, and it’s very smeh. I never liked what we saw anyways. I don’t have a direct link, but I know SantaSpears on IG has the entire video on their IGTV. I’m sure someone else here can DM you a link too :) 

2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

But everybody already knows about it and there’s nothing further to say on it. She’s also received a lot of good press about it too.

Unless theres more to come out about her hospitalisation that  potentially puts her in a bad light. Or they’re trying to keep her name out there. 

Her TEAM has nothing further to say. There’s still plenty left unsaid tho. Go listen to the Britney’s Gram podcast.

Not saying everything those girls say is gospel, but there are still a lot of fans questioning the current narrative. And the podcast is gaining traction by the week.

Why did Wallet quit? Why has Britney been spending seemingly little time with her dad, if any? Why did she show up to that PR firm looking medicated and leave her pee unflushed? 

This video leak is potentially a good distraction from people questioning her current whereabouts. The timing is funny, you gotta admit.

17 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

it is incredibly sexualised. i don’t like it

yeah, I feel the same. It's too much for me. Some scenes are great, but overall this is not a music video ... maybe **** movie? I don't know, but am glad they scraped it.

Archived