MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Here is the tagged version REMOVED

you guys.... I'm screaming, it's horrible! it's tacky and.... she looks uncomfortable. AND I CANT GET OVER THAT HORRIBLE G EAZY PART I MEAN WHO CAME UP WITH THIS CRAP? SCREAMINNNG.

Saw the tagged version. Will you please PM the untagged version? 

6 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

:ohi:I am screaming. I NEVER would have imagined so many people hating on the original video. This truly is the weirdest year to be a fan 

I'm crying because I didn't even know more of it leaked, and I remember when I was in the minority on disliking it. What the hell is happening here. :ehidk:

3 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

The damage has already been done tho. Fans already know about the mess.

theres a saying in business/politics... “never let a good crisis go to waste”

better to leak the video years later and have huge social media engagement (while also distracting from a scandal) rather than let it collect dust.

or maybe some random blew Lachapelle, got the video, and leaked it. We don’t know.

I can totally picture an exhaler blowing that iconic Lachapelle's uncutted **** and getting the original video. Such a good soldier for a good cause. :yesplease:

My Make Me video concept:

A school classroom. 

A teenage boy (17/18) is bored and staring into space. Into the classroom walks Britney as the new teacher. She's wearing knee length boots (not the fake POM ones, but real ones) and she walks straight over to the guy and says "I'm Ms Spears and I'm here to teach *** ed." The music then starts and Britney dances provocatively in front of the students. Teachers outside in the yard notice a **** dancing figure through the window and soon Britney has an audience both inside and outside of the classroom. At the end of the song - the teenage boy snaps out of his daydream and in walks a not so lovely looking old woman teacher, "I'm Mrs Granger and I'm here to teach *** ed." The whole class groan in disgust. 

I think it'd be a nice throwback to BOMT's video. 

PS - Paris Hilton already did it :(

I don't get why they didnt release it! They could just delete 3 two-second-scenes!!! The tongue kiss of the dead guy and the doggy style in the beginning! 

And you can tell this video IS NOT EVEN FINISHED!!! You can see it's raw! See the green dots on the TV screen out of the window!

AMAZING!! THANX TEAM B!

Archived