Britney's anxiety/mental health issue - do you think...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Lilith said:

yy, if we compare Britney's case to other custody cases from other celebrities/wealthy ppl, Britney has it very easy in her case. She got granted a very generous portion of visitation rights she pretty much sees the boys far more than kevin does. and she pays very little compared to other custody cases where there is a giant mess with enormous payments from either side. Britney is lucky in that sense, a lot. lmao
If anything given her current state she should be grateful and happy she has it as easy she does right now. she has the chance and freedom to lead the life she wants without troubles and sees her kids a lot. 

That's a joke ? Britney has the rights of a toddler. There is no justification for that. How old are you. At 40, I want to choose my own life And not be determined by idiots

On 4/11/2019 at 10:21 AM, Urbanney said:

I honestly feel sad for her that her life turned out the way it did. I feel like she would've been happier if she had never been a star. I mean, just think of all the things she's been through. Would you want that for your life? I know I wouldn't.

I wouldn’t wish that upon even my enemies.

24 minutes ago, Lilith said:

oh didn't know that toddlers could drive and smoke cigarettes :cackling: even with her having the rights of a child, her life is far better and comfortably living a lavish lifestyle. Do u know of any 'toddler' that can drive maseratis? :cackling: besides it was her own fault for getting herself in her current situation sooo :well: oh that's okay, if u want at 40 to choose ur own life then make sure u won't find urself being in Britneys same position and doing the same f**kups she did :well:

Britney's guardianship is unique in the world. In no other country would she be under guardianship. Here the right was bent. I am sorry for Britney.She did not deserve that

USA -The land of unlimited possibilities where healthy people are placed under guardianship. And please write down what bad things Britney did

Britney does have some privileges (T. Kyle on the Britney ***** podcast talks about this), she's definitely not like a toddler when it comes to her rights. She can ask for the conservatorship to be cancelled too. I'm sure she has her reasons to stay in it, probably the fact that thanks to her conservatorship she's not basically poor, she herself had spent so much money that they needed the Circus Tour to get some money back. Under the conservatorship, though, she can choose financial/work decisions, for example. T. Kyle also said that the conservatee can prove they can handle their own business if they prove to be able to make good decisions on their own, and suggested that Britney went to the health facility on her own because of that. Also if her conservatorship were to end, she may want to fight for the custody of her kids, that'd be another battle.

Lilith why are you so pressed though. Chill. Britney didn't do anything wrong, just made some bad decisions, hang around the wrong people and was manipulated.

On 4/11/2019 at 11:25 AM, jordeezy said:

I wish she had been a 1 hit wonder but continued to release her music for fans...lol just imagine BOMT being her Call Me Maybe but we still get all the awesome albums

I think that would be more or less what would happen if the breakdown didn't happen...sadly, it is a BIG part of what made her this HUGE pop phenomena. Her early years shoot her into stardom and made her a teen idol, Toxic gave her a eternal gp classic, but the breakdown made Britney Spears this universal thing, this powerful name. Sadly.

19 minutes ago, Commotion said:

She can ask for the conservatorship to be cancelled too.

Lol How 2008?  Britney was not even given a lawyer

Jamie Spears' attorneys, as well as a court-appointed investigator, questioned whether Streisand could represent Spears, saying that she didn't have the mental capacity to hire him at this time. Sam Ingham, the court-appointed investigator who spoke with Britney for 15 minutes on Sunday, told the court that the singer "did not understand" the nature of the proceedings and the impact the process could have on her affairs. "She lacks the capacity to retain direct counsel," he told the court. Streisand responded, "I am her lawyer." Commissioner Reva Goetz disagreed and did not recognize him as Spears' attorney, ejecting him from the courtroom.

Just now, kleinbritney said:

Lol How 2008?

Well she can, she has the ability to do so. It's the law. If she wanted to she could do it tomorrow. I have a feeling that she tried in 2010 and she got shut down, and the whole FF era was an attempt to look like she could work and be responsible, holding herself to a schedule. And from there the Vegas show, where she can be safer and more comfortable staying and performing in one place, releasing two albums and doing very light promo compared to what she was doing back in the day and in 2011. It feels like she's been trying to convince the world and the judges that she's mentally sane since 2008 and now we can see she's also making moves towards that, like going on her own to a mental facility, taking care of herself.

Not everyone is well versed in conservatorships, and I'm very sure no one in this fandom even knew what one was until Britney was put in one, so don't try to say she's just dumb or something for not knowing the procedures.

6 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Well she can, she has the ability to do so. It's the law. If she wanted to she could do it tomorrow. I have a feeling that she tried in 2010 and she got shut down, and the whole FF era was an attempt to look like she could work and be responsible, holding herself to a schedule. And from there the Vegas show, where she can be safer and more comfortable staying and performing in one place, releasing two albums and doing very light promo compared to what she was doing back in the day and in 2011. It feels like she's been trying to convince the world and the judges that she's mentally sane since 2008 and now we can see she's also making moves towards that, like going on her own to a mental facility, taking care of herself.

Not everyone is well versed in conservatorships, and I'm very sure no one in this fandom even knew what one was until Britney was put in one, so don't try to say she's just dumb or something for not knowing the procedures. 

Britney only keeps her feet down because of her kids. If she rebels, Britney will never see the kids again. She knows that

5 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney only keeps her feet down because of her kids. If she rebels, Britney will never see the kids again. She knows that

I doubt she wants to rebel anymore, she's not in her 20s anymore. The edgy Britney is long gone. And I bet her kids would be her main issue for not wanting to be in a conservatorship, if she wants 100% custody.

But I'm sure she was pretty happy with having a Vegas show, working out, seeing her kids and travelling. Even just touring with Piece of Me seemed like a big change in her attitude as we saw, performing and in M&Gs.

On 4/10/2019 at 7:39 PM, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

Just curious. Do you think she would be ok if she just became a dance teacher/did something else she loves and didn't have the same pressures she has an entertainer? Or if she takes the time now to sort out her mental health, do you think she could love performing the same way she did before the issues got bad?

First, she’s a singer, why do people call her “entertainer” 

second, dance teacher? Who says she doesn’t love singing? Her passion is clearly being a singer, it’s been like that for twenty years now and I doubt it’s gonna change

third: mental health? But why? Britney is completely fine, her issues are related to stress and the pressure of fame. 

6 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Oh! Okay! Here we go! Britney was acting like a ****** in public getting shitfaced drunk/*****/alcohol/neglecting her kids/putting them in danger running red lights all the while putting in danger other incoming drivers too, driving without licence, hit and runs, refusing to follow court orders, and eventually the consequences of her actions caught up with her resulting to losing custody of her kids. Ok? :well:

How am I pressed tho? I simply listed/stated where she was wrong. If anything it's you guys that are PRESSED over what I say LMAO. Yes Britney did some very wrong things unfortunately. Check above what I said! :well:

This is not about the custody but the guardianship.  There is no relationship between one and the other. The guardianship is illegal. She did not drive without a driver's license. That was a mere formality

BRITNEY IS NOT SICK. THE WORLD IS SICK. BRITNEY IS A MEASUREMENT OF HOW BAD THE WORLD IS (SHE IS LIKE A THERMOMETER). BRITNEY IS PURE LOVE. 

IT IS THE BELIEF THAT SHE’S SICK WHICH IS PRESENTLY MANIFESTING IN THE COLLECTIVE MIND DUE TO DISTORTED PERSPECTIVE TOWARDS FEAR/JUDGEMENT, OPOSITE TO LOVE. 

WHEN SOCIETY REALIZES THAT THE MENTALLY ILL ARE THE HEALTHY ONES, WE WILL BE ABLE TO HEAR THEIR MESSAGES AS KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM, AND NOT “RAMBLINGS OF THE SICK AND INCOHERENT”

WE WILL UNDERSTAND HER. 

2 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

I think that would be more or less what would happen if the breakdown didn't happen...sadly, it is a BIG part of what made her this HUGE pop phenomena. Her early years shoot her into stardom and made her a teen idol, Toxic gave her a eternal gp classic, but the breakdown made Britney Spears this universal thing, this powerful name. Sadly.

Ehh... I don't agree.. it made her notorious but she was already hugely famous.  Maybe to the younger population it "made" her but amongst her peers she was iconic.

11 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

That's a joke ? Britney has the rights of a toddler. There is no justification for that. How old are you. At 40, I want to choose my own life And not be determined by idiots

10 hours ago, rik said:

okay, so we all recognize her economic privileges here but she is also a victim of her circumstance. she's assumed responsibility, and used the conservatorship as a means of organization and guidance. the problem is that at 37, she is still having to battle the consequences of her fame and mental health. it's not easy going into that business, or anything that exposing or intense at the age of 16. i can't imagine what my psyche would be

luckily for most of us, while there are obviously a lot of discernments dependent on class, we were not under the microscope she was. also you talk as if you're famous.... maybe you are? 

lillth why are you so pressed all the time, your fans want to know

Yeah, I just meant she has it easy with child support, compared to someone like Jessie Williams who pays far, far more to his ex-spouse notwithstanding the fact that Britney is much wealthier than him.  She certainly has other issues that obviously attending to.

10 hours ago, Lilith said:

oh didn't know that toddlers could drive and smoke cigarettes :cackling: even with her having the rights of a child, her life is far better and comfortably living a lavish lifestyle. Do u know of any 'toddler' that can drive maseratis? :cackling: besides it was her own fault for getting herself in her current situation sooo :well: oh that's okay, if u want at 40 to choose ur own life then make sure u won't find urself being in Britneys same position and doing the same f**kups she did :well:

10 hours ago, Commotion said:

Britney does have some privileges (T. Kyle on the Britney ***** podcast talks about this), she's definitely not like a toddler when it comes to her rights. She can ask for the conservatorship to be cancelled too. I'm sure she has her reasons to stay in it, probably the fact that thanks to her conservatorship she's not basically poor, she herself had spent so much money that they needed the Circus Tour to get some money back. Under the conservatorship, though, she can choose financial/work decisions, for example. T. Kyle also said that the conservatee can prove they can handle their own business if they prove to be able to make good decisions on their own, and suggested that Britney went to the health facility on her own because of that. Also if her conservatorship were to end, she may want to fight for the custody of her kids, that'd be another battle.

Lilith why are you so pressed though. Chill. Britney didn't do anything wrong, just made some bad decisions, hang around the wrong people and was manipulated.

In terms of her lifestyle, she definitely has more than over $50+ million.  Yes, the Circus Tour did replenish accounts, but as been pointed out since at least 2011, she has various trusts and other entities outside her conservatorship.

https://www.tmz.com/2010/12/01/britney-spears-conservatorship-money-assets-wealth-millions/

My contention is that she does not always need to be in the public eye.  If she returns, she should be passionate again.

On 4/11/2019 at 3:32 PM, Dany said:

Her fame multiplies the problem clearly, especially her saying she couldnt go out of her house because of paps feeling isolated and all that. Point is that its not the CORE of the problem, because probably she would have come across similiar issues in regular life. But material things make it TONS better, imagine Britney left by Kevin where would she go, what would she have done with 2 children, how would she feed them and herself, lacking that comfort and luxury leads to further social problems, anxiety, isolation we could go on the endless problems everyday people suffer. As far as people judging her goes well that depends on person, I mean I am very anxious about what people say about me, but if I was Britney Spears I wouldnt give a ****, she is not someone doing an awkward thing in a party being mocked by her class, she has proven herself, loved by millions, did things that nobody could ever again in her art, yet I cant say anything about this, because I dont know how Britney deals with it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6916791/Aerial-views-Britney-Spears-abandoned-mansion-reveal-checking-rehab.html

Look what the media is doing to her now . I would lose my mind. 

22 hours ago, Lilith said:

tHer mental health yes is speculated but nobody even has a clue for what she MAY have. Eventho it's clear she didn't have anything when she got her marriage SHE wanted, the kids SHE wanted and doing next what SHE wanted! "popstpartum depressionnn" my *** :well:
also i really think you need to "destress" yourself. You always get pressed over what I post. :well:

I don't assume tho, it's confirmed :well: Kissing Columbus in public while he was already in relationship IS a proof. Also in case u didn't know, both Columbus and his wife have spoken about it. :well: Adnan was married too :well:  his wife divorced him when she found out about him and Britney :well: with kevin we know already how he ditched his pregnant gf to be with Britney :well: so tell me how is it "assumptions" ? :well: All the above are confirmed. Not "assumptions" :well: Hilarious indeed!!!!! :cackling:

Also i really think u need to take on ur own advice to destress urself. You get really pressed over my posts. :well:I'm not concerned tho, it's your problem :cackling:

I've said many times before that Britney is a cheating ***** and homewrecker. It's not anything new or shocking. It's the truth :well:

Your a disgrace for this forums, go somewhere else hater. Why are you even here when your posts oozes hate against Britney. Your talking like everybody would be perfect and we should always do the right things, you dont think about individual circumstances. You ignore that life is happening and we cant always be perfect. How do you know how she felt when she went to these men ? How do you know she didnt feel lonely ? All these slutting around can  be a result of menthal health issues, as her erratic behaviour on driving and all that too and its the most likely it is the reason for it. I really cant fault her for taking married men, you fall in love and how could you not follow your heart ? She had loads of pressure with the kids, divorce and partying and ***** was probably her way of escaping her issues, it is one of the most common cases with young people in their 20's. You must be somebody coming from a very privilaged background, having a perfect life thats why you cant understand Britney, but just try to think yourself in her place and have some empathy for her. 

I think maybe she has some self realizations lately and that’s actually really good. Sometimes it takes time for somebody struggling to sit back and really realize who they are and maybe she has had an awakening and is getting help to become more successful in all aspects of her life! That’s the best case scenario. Worst case is that she was forced to go in for help because she was declining without realizing and family or friends intervene.. I don’t think that happened. Britney has been doing soooooo good and I’m so proud of her. In so many ways.  

Archived