Britney's anxiety/mental health issue - do you think...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

Just curious. Do you think she would be ok if she just became a dance teacher/did something else she loves and didn't have the same pressures she has an entertainer? Or if she takes the time now to sort out her mental health, do you think she could love performing the same way she did before the issues got bad?

Fame made it worse, but her problems would have most likely still bee there. Her family has a history of mental illness. 

Taking time away and finding something else to be passionate about would help. I don't think the issue is solely her mental health though, she doesn't seem to have much artistic freedom and I feel like that's something you need or else it just becomes a job. It doesn't seem fun and exciting for her anymore :receipts2:

At this point, I don't think the industry is what is causing these issues, rather it is her circumstances at the present time.  Vegas really provides her with a less stressful version of touring and I think it has helped her a lot.  Honestly, I wonder if all the B.S. in the industry getting exposed has caused her anxiety, the MJ doc, the Lou Pearlman doc ect.  We all know Britney has some stories but we also know powerful people do not want them told.

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I honestly feel sad for her that her life turned out the way it did. I feel like she would've been happier if she had never been a star. I mean, just think of all the things she's been through. Would you want that for your life? I know I wouldn't.

I wish she had been a 1 hit wonder but continued to release her music for fans...lol just imagine BOMT being her Call Me Maybe but we still get all the awesome albums

I think if she wouldnt been a pop star it would be worse because she wouldnt have the money, elite status, material goods wich can take a lot of stress and frustration away if life is hard on you. Also she has acces now to go to doctors and get help for herself, but we little commoners dont because were not pop stars and dont have tons of money. Its better this way for her. I mean the work for this industry must be very tiring but some regular jobs are a 100x worse and dont pay enough to fund your health. These problems started after Kevin wich is something unrelated to the industry, because your marriage can fail even if your not a pop star and you can still go doing *****, alchohol etc. Imagine how she is guarded, kept away from these things, would she not be a pop star she would be completely out of hands and maybe she would still be 2007ney or worse running around like a headless chicken to this day. 

25 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

At this point, I don't think the industry is what is causing these issues, rather it is her circumstances at the present time.  Vegas really provides her with a less stressful version of touring and I think it has helped her a lot.  Honestly, I wonder if all the B.S. in the industry getting exposed has caused her anxiety, the MJ doc, the Lou Pearlman doc ect.  We all know Britney has some stories but we also know powerful people do not want them told.

I wonder this a lot.. her being so young and always feeling like she needs to say yes and please people.. I seriously wonder what all the sick older men have done to her throughout her life 

1 hour ago, Dany said:

I think if she wouldnt been a pop star it would be worse because she wouldnt have the money, elite status, material goods wich can take a lot of stress and frustration away if life is hard on you. Also she has acces now to go to doctors and get help for herself, but we little commoners dont because were not pop stars and dont have tons of money. Its better this way for her. I mean the work for this industry must be very tiring but some regular jobs are a 100x worse and dont pay enough to fund your health. These problems started after Kevin wich is something unrelated to the industry, because your marriage can fail even if your not a pop star and you can still go doing *****, alchohol etc. Imagine how she is guarded, kept away from these things, would she not be a pop star she would be completely out of hands and maybe she would still be 2007ney or worse running around like a headless chicken to this day. 

but what if she has all these problems bc of her fame/conversatorship etc. i know i would have daily breakdowns if everyone always talked about me all the time and i was the laughing stock of the whole world. as if material things and money make that **** any better. nah, thank u.

3 hours ago, Dany said:

Exactly i mean you don't become bipolar or anxious or whatever she is just like that i mean you are genetically predisposed to it, events of your life are just the trigger but it doesn't "make" you like that, you already are. So even if she wasn't famous she would have been the same, if she had a divorce or any bad stuff that happen to regular people, it could have triggered her issues and i highly doubt she would have made it out that good, when you don't have money and stuff like that it's hard. 
It kinda make me "laugh" when i read people say "i wouldn't want her life", hey would you want a job you don't like, paid like ****, sleep in a car , not being able to have health care, not a happy family etc.. yeah i doubt it. Not to be mean but i won't pity her, yes she's been through dark days , but as everyone does, there's really worse than her situation honestly.

I think a lot of it was CLEARLY caused by her enormous amount of fame and the backlash she released. 

Britney would have had a way better life if she chose a quiet career as a school teacher... unfortunately, those are the facts...

Britney seeking help is a big move and maybe she can conquer fame now because paparazzi’s aren’t hardly half as bad as they were before and the media seems to be Team Britney so maybe she can one day reach being happy and secure of herself :notreally:

2 hours ago, Pinkbabytee said:

but what if she has all these problems bc of her fame/conversatorship etc. i know i would have daily breakdowns if everyone always talked about me all the time and i was the laughing stock of the whole world. as if material things and money make that **** any better. nah, thank u.

Her fame multiplies the problem clearly, especially her saying she couldnt go out of her house because of paps feeling isolated and all that. Point is that its not the CORE of the problem, because probably she would have come across similiar issues in regular life. But material things make it TONS better, imagine Britney left by Kevin where would she go, what would she have done with 2 children, how would she feed them and herself, lacking that comfort and luxury leads to further social problems, anxiety, isolation we could go on the endless problems everyday people suffer. As far as people judging her goes well that depends on person, I mean I am very anxious about what people say about me, but if I was Britney Spears I wouldnt give a ****, she is not someone doing an awkward thing in a party being mocked by her class, she has proven herself, loved by millions, did things that nobody could ever again in her art, yet I cant say anything about this, because I dont know how Britney deals with it.

6 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I honestly feel sad for her that her life turned out the way it did. I feel like she would've been happier if she had never been a star. I mean, just think of all the things she's been through. Would you want that for your life? I know I wouldn't.

I would :shameless: ok but now seriously:

Britney wanted to be a star really bad and she was doing everything she could to escape Louisiana... When Britney and Christina got the news that the Micky Mouse Club is getting cancelled and that they have to go back to their hometowns - they were devastated! Crying their eyes out...

5 hours ago, Lilith said:

Oh so Britney is healthy but next minute u tell us that being "under the presssssureeee for 20 years" made her sick:cackling::cackling::cackling: shes healthy sick I guess LMAO :cackling::cackling::cackling:

Britney is as crazy as all the other stars. This is an occupational disease. normal people do not go to a stage. The guardianship and custody disputes with Kevin ruined her

11 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney is as crazy as all the other stars. This is an occupational disease. normal people do not go to a stage. The guardianship and custody disputes with Kevin ruined her

11 minutes ago, Lilith said:

she ruined herself. if she didn't act like an idiot and lose custody, none of these would have happened. the guardianship and custody disputes were her own fault.

No doubt the media exacerbated her problems/custody in 2007, but Jesse Williams pays out WAY MORE than Britney does and Britney's wealthier than him.

AND Britney still makes millions per year from perfumes.  She has very little reason to complain about this kind of stuff.  

To me, she should try to enjoy her life outside of the spotlight and find other passions and if she wants to perform/record music again in the public eye, choose to be passionate about it.

Archived