Britney's anxiety/mental health issue - do you think...

On 4/12/2019 at 9:58 PM, Lilith said:

She was perfectly fine without any postpartum bullshit "issues" after she got the marriage SHE wanted, the kids SHE wanted. It's just her ego that got hurt because she was trying so hard to prove to everyone how "greaaaaaaaat" guy Kevin was and how wrong everyone was about him. Her ego certainly got hurt when kevin cheated on her and after the divorce she acted like a little brat with no care in the world. it was all about herself. She didn't even prioritize her own KIDS. No wonder the court took custody away from her. She didn't deserve the custody. Kevin doesn't deserve it either tho but that's another story LMAO :cackling:

Ok hold on right there. Why did the court took the custody away from her? She was not acting crazy in 2007. Weird - yes. Crazy and harmful - no. What is wrong with partying, getting drunk or even using ***** when your kids are under good care from babysitters? Britney was rich so her kids were not abandoned and hungry at home (alone) :nyschool: I'm not saying that she was an amazing mother - cause she wasn't. But she was still not doing any harm to her kids.

And most important part - that damn conservator-ship. Can you tell me why is Britney under it from 2008? 11 damn years? Like I need that reason. That goooood reason :jj: Cause I can't even see ONE! :beynah:She was acting weird in 2007/2008 - I agree. But she still has done nothing to be put under conservator-ship. You need to be really ****** up, extremely mentally unstable ("extremely" :nyschool:) or dangerous to society. Britney is NONE of those things.

Britney's father probably put Britney under conservator-ship cause he wanted that "crazy rebellion" phase in Britney's life to be immediately over. I can try to understand that :umsaywhat: But Britney calmed down and they were not planning to set her free... :umwtf: Britney is definitely not happy with not being free. She literally cried about the conservator-ship at the end of 2008 in For The Record... It's clear as day that her family, all those lawyers and doctors are keeping Brit under guardianship to MILK HER financially. :lessons: cause again - she did nothing that crazy back in 2007 and 2008 to be even put under guardianship. and to be keep under it for 11 YEARS??? ummm... :umwtf: She should be 100% free. IT'S HER DAMN LIFE. Even if she will do stupid things, she can - it's HER life. and it even no longer will affect her kids - they have a father who can take 100% care of them... So again why is Britney not having a custody and why is she under that damn guardianship? :mhmsureny: I'm really curious :demi::mhmsureny:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, jokobitch said:

I wonder this a lot.. her being so young and always feeling like she needs to say yes and please people.. I seriously wonder what all the sick older men have done to her throughout her life 

Well we know she was forced to dance with a snake at 19 and she really didn't want to,  she wasn't allowed to release mona lisa, forced into femme fatale era, she looked forced into pom tour and dom.

Archived