BREAKING : BRITNEY CHECKS INTO A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY (TMZ)

popprison

Reading things that say she has been hospitalized for a few weeks and was transferred to a facility a few days ago. 

I’m trying to figure out what her teams motive with this was. No way in hell did Britney post that Instagram. Someone’s behind the leak to tmz and i think they were trying to beat the press to it. 

This whole thing just sucks. 

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Reading things that say she has been hospitalized for a few weeks and was transferred to a facility a few days ago. 

I’m trying to figure out what her teams motive with this was. No way in hell did Britney post that Instagram. Someone’s behind the leak to tmz and i think they were trying to beat the press to it. 

Yeah I’m convinced they knew it was about to leak and that’s why they put that self care insta post up

So I figured since there is so much happening we should be positive so I think we should all post about a reason we love our girl Britney and why we are proud of her.

I love Britney because she is such a humble human being and doesn’t let the fame get to her.I am proud of her because after all she has been through she managed to rise from the ashes and become the best version of her self:mcry:

Your turn now.

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

People magazine, Variety, the Blast etc arent tabloids

Every major outlet is reporting this around the world, from Billboard to The Times.

din't know it has come to that i was thinking that scumbags on TMZ just assumed like always and the other media just took that info as a legit

43 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Could you send me the sources? 

Because she has been a huge part of my life for the past 20 yrs, because I have danced/ sung/ cried to her songs, because she has dealt with some serious s**t but always kept her dignity and came back stronger (which I am convinced will happen now as well).

If only she knew how much she means to so many people! Sending her all my positive thoughts and love!  :hugs:

PS: Hi y'all!

I can not explain how, but guys, this story is fake and coming from Britney's handlers. They are working the media and the general public's opinion to win court. With was about to break free after a decade and the money maker was way to good to let her go. She is been pushed to be seen under the same light(mentaly ill) just to fully control her. I do Not know how we can help her. MJ had several media attacks for years and at the end was almost impossible to be with him, so... 

Britney Jean, I love you and I feel you. I meet you in the weirdest place and you changed my life. Our lifes took different roads and now writting this is the best I can do. This machine has to stop someday and we have to pray, please keep praying. Please Britney Jean, remember that you are not alone. 

I LOVE Britney because I was feeling lonely and alone - as a young teenager - she appeared into my life. She changed my life. From her albums and performances, through the ups and downs, she was with me. I remember pieces of my life, with a Britney song.

Of course, I do care about her, as everybody here I suppose :) And I only wish her happiness... Surely, I can't talk for herself and I do not know what she really needs to feel completly happy. I am SO proud of her path and prouder that she has decided to step back from the lights and music scene for her daddy and also for her health.

I do really hope she will go through it even though I am scared that Jamie won't be that lucky. This is very sad. We all go through this steps of Life and we deal as we can. I am sending all my love to Britney, to her family, to the people who love her, to her fans too, because this is now that we need to share our love, that we need to support her, that we stopped crying about the next album, the next residency. We need to be there for her. Positive energy.

I'll be waiting patiently, a tiny bit nervous, about her next post, about some good news from her. I believe in her. And I believe in us, fans.

Thank you Britney for being in my/our life. I love you. We love you. Take care ! See you soon

2 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

I dont think its related to her father health issues, c'mon that doesnt even make sense. 

It makes sense that she is freaked out over her father... #1 she loves him, #2 he is her conservator so she is freaked out about her future, #3 she is a public figure with an image to uphold and this is a TON of pressure.  I can't imagine hoslw she feels.  Praying for our girl is what we need to do.

My worst fears just became true. I pray that she steadily recovers. And to the people telling that she and her team are “lying”, wtf is wrong with trying to shield her personal life from the limelight, when that very limelight contributed to her breakdown years ago. She doesn’t owe any of us an explanation about her personal life. As fans, we should be the first people to give her that respect. Bottom line, Britney isn’t in a good place right now. Any derogative words you say about her and her team only breed negativity. Just pray for her and wish her the best for her steady recovery.

Archived