Britney Returns: We All Need A Little "Me Time"

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I smell a fake...idk this sounds like someone from her team trying to copy her. 

That thread was just started here last night about wanting her to say SOMETHING. And now this? Either she lurks here or it’s Larry trying to be her. 

Also she has NEVER used a plain “:)” she ALWAYS uses emojis and usually they come in three. This should have ended with ???

Idk I’m skeptical. 

Maybe she changed as a person?In my opinion “me time” is probably doing therapy for her issues and relaxing as a person.

1 minute ago, rawbrit said:

yas queeeeeeen

giphy.gif

Oh gosh. Britney is actually very pretty if you look away from the comments on exhale.

also, good for her takin time off, whether all of it was with her father or if she spent some of it by herself too. I think you can just tell she edinitley needed that time off. Hope you’re doing well:hiii:

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Lol changing as a person made her write differently? Girl no. 

I’m not saying concretely that this isn’t her. 

It’s just too much of a coincidence that people made that thread last night and started getting all uppity about it and now she posts? 

Also if it were truly her she would have posted a selfie or something. 

This really smells like her team. There’s 0 proof that this is her. There’s no way to confirm it’s her because it’s just a random quote. 

There is a thread about the hiatus every day what are u talking about gurl?:receipts2:

She lives!!! She thrives!!! ***** is chilling poolside with a virgin piña colada while Sadè plays in the background!!!

:makeitrain: She deserves all the ME TIME in the world.

Y’all need to stop being little conspiracy theorists about everything. From Sam to Jamie Lynn’s IG, nothing has seemed out of the ordinary. She’s definitely just enjoying her privacy. :thirsty:

4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Someone made a thread last night saying that Britney needs to say something and that it's "RUDE" that she hasn't said anything to us and that we're worrying. 

Obviously a bunch of us shot it down and said leave her in peace, she doesn't owe us anything.

But idk maybe her team felt it was getting out of hand a bit. Idk this really doesn't feel like her to me girl. 

Even if it’s not her,her team had many chances to post since almost everyday someone talks about the hiatus,there have been people saying she didn’t even deserve a break,so there is no reason for her team to ignore the fans for so long and suddenly post because some said Britney is rude to the fans for not giving an update 

Archived