Britney Returns: We All Need A Little "Me Time"

Just now, nels64 said:

I mean some posts are clearly her or at least her idea...e.g. her and jayden making faces, her google image corn post, her random quotes...those aren't marketing posts...Other posts are clearly her team...it's known that celebrities have a social media team...but why pretend to post "as her" for random quotes and ****?

maybe they knew the story would break and wanted the fans to have a positive statement they can look at to calm them down. Maybe they spoke to Britney and asked her if she wanted to write something and she said no just put a positivee quote up or maybe she googled that exact quote. There are a lot of reasons.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I mean some posts are clearly her or at least her idea...e.g. her and jayden making faces, her google image corn post, her random quotes...those aren't marketing posts...Other posts are clearly her team...it's known that celebrities have a social media team...but why pretend to post "as her" for random quotes and ****?

Whoever runs it work for Britney

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

The fact of the matter is that they posted “as her” which implies she would have her phone. But she doesn’t...

idk everything doesn’t make sense right now and I’m just going to wait until I see Britney herself on video say something before I start to believe anything for sure. 

I just don’t trust TMZ nor do I trust her team. 

Maybe they visited her?? If I knew that this story would break I would want Britney to have the chance to say something about it publically. Maybe she didnt feel up to it and asked them to post that AS HER.  who knows.

How do y'all even know she doesn't have her phone? You're going on the assumption that once you check in, they'd take it away-- but a lot of people I know were allowed to keep theirs in a BHU, so you're actually wrong.

It probably was her team, but the phone thing is still false.

12 minutes ago, nels64 said:

That’s not how that works...they definitely didnt run to visit her so she could post a cryptic quote...if they wanted HER to get ahead of the story they would have had her make a personal statement through a letter or interview, etc. 

imo these are the possibilities:

1.) Her team saw that the fanbase was restless and wanted to calm us down by posting “as her”. TMZ used the cryptic quote to formulate a BS story. 

2.) Her team saw that the fanbase was restless and had no clue TMZ knew about her being in the facility. They posted the quote and TMZ broke the news shortly after. Thus, showing she didn’t actually post anything  

3.) She actually posted the quote and the TMZ story is bs. 

4.) Her team was tipped off that there were rumors she was in a facility and thus posted as her to get ahead of those rumors and “squash” them. It heavily backfired. 

I’m not sure which one I believe. I just know a lot of stuff doesn’t add up and I’m taking everything with a grain of salt until i see Britney say something herself on video. 

Yeah but who cares? Like britney's ig quote and who uploaded it are the most uninteresting thing that's happened today. If she isnt in treatment her team would have denied it by now.

8 minutes ago, nels64 said:

2.) Her team saw that the fanbase was restless and had no clue TMZ knew about her being in the facility. They posted the quote and TMZ broke the news shortly after. Thus, showing she didn’t actually post anything  

I'm going with this, except I think they knew that TMZ knew. I think TMZ has known for a while. There is absolutely no way they don't have inside people who tip them about what's going on in Britney's life. Her team isn't just Lou and Larry. The only thing is that they probably have a contract like they do with the Kardashians where they can't leak certain things without consent or first contacting the celebrity's team and discuss how to release the information. I think the information we got is very sugarcoated and whatever is going on with her is more than just her dad being sick. I mean we just saw pictures of him at a wedding 2-3 weeks ago.

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

I’m just scared she was trying to get out and her team threw her into the “loony-bin” to prove she’s still “crazy” so she can’t get out of the c-ship. 

This is my biggest fear as well, and anyone here would thinks they WOULDN’T do something like this gives her team WAY too much credit...

• Super Mods
16 hours ago, nels64 said:

I’m just confirming that her team is messy as ****. 

Instead of getting ahead of the story and releasing an official press release on what’s going on, they post a half-assed fake instagram post and then let TMZ break this news? 

Like y’all could have controlled the narrative. 

But then again maybe this is exactly what they want because THEY didn’t put Britney there and they want the gp to think Britney is still crazy so she can’t break free? Idk. The whole thing is a mess and I just hope britney is okay and is doing what she needs to do for herself. 

I’m just scared she was trying to get out and her team threw her into the “loony-bin” to prove she’s still “crazy” so she can’t get out of the c-ship. 

That’s my fear too and I wouldn’t put it past them to do something like that, I mean a hiatus is not good for business and I’m sure they all want their gold toilet seats shipped via amazon prime as well as make sure there are enough funds to pay Cappy. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, nels64 said:

Especially considering all the overtime Cappy has been doing lately. 

Maybe team Britney should just replace Britney with Cappy since he’s such a willing participant compared to our girl. 

I just hope she'll get better. Been talking that she needs treatment since pieceofme sh$t began. With that money she can open her own facility and that can be smth positive. Cause ppl finally would  see that she is accepting her problems and also works to help others with similar conditions. It's important when u have such a platform like she does to use it for good. We all need some me time. 

Archived