Britney Covers Otis Redding’s “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long”

2 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I did leak everything I have that was of Britney's voice. The other demos, like Crucify Me and Lights Out are not Britney's voice. Unless I'm mistaken but I don't think I am. 

So basically you have the Crucify Me demo and it's not Britney's voice, but the man Jeff who heard Britney's version said it's a ballad and you said it wasn't.

For those that don't know this was only one cup of tea I've contributed to this awesome forum.

https://www.breatheheavy.com/amazing-unreleased-britney-music-not-for-your-ears/

For some reason maybe when exhale was getting hacked every other day my original thread that Breathe Heavy edited is no longer in the forum.

Receipts below.

These are some of my personal screen shots with Jeff.

LKYbSqn8hxNseoGn6k6V3nwH0RxHJWt8Zl7ENiKf

LKYbSqn8hxNseoGn6k6V3tbSVznrQHSPgO5UUDeU

LKYbSqn8hxNseoGn6k6V3gcZu_MrmyYKlPab5r3y

LKYbSqn8hxNseoGn6k6V3iun_MCn7y0w-xLmL4pt

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, Dhl818 said:

What world do you live in? She posted rebellion on her website with like a jungle theme. Before she went on the radio with Mona Lisa. When she posted the letter to fans saying she was taking a break and letting all the other overexposed blinds have the attention. Yeah. It was 2004. In 2005 she went on the radio with Mona Lisa and then she was pregnant. In 2006 she was pregnant. And in 2007 she was on to blackout. Rebellion came before Mona Lisa. 

Do you really want me to put the receipts? Stop embarassing yourself. Mona Lisa was presented on Kiis FM on 2004, Rebellion snippet was posted on her website on 2006. Lol

• Like 2
2 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I did leak everything I have that was of Britney's voice. The other demos, like Crucify Me and Lights Out are not Britney's voice. Unless I'm mistaken but I don't think I am. 

Jordan you literally told us Britney sang “Feelin crucified... i’m feelin crazy... I’m backed up to the wall... who’s gonna come save me???” Back in 2012 & Kayla told me you sent her Who Can She Trust as well so don’t play bb. I’ll leak some Glory pro tools if you leak some Britney/JR ;) 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

So basically you have the Crucify Me demo and it's not Britney's voice, but the man Jeff who heard Britney's version said it's mid-tempo and you said it was a ballad.

Maybe they changed it up like the did And Then We Kiss from it's original version and sped it up.

For those that don't know this was only one cup of tea I've contributed to this awesome forum.

https://www.breatheheavy.com/amazing-unreleased-britney-music-not-for-your-ears/

For some reason maybe when exhale was getting hacked every other day my original thread that Breathe Heavy edited is no longer in the forum.

Receipts below.

Ha this is funny... take everything Jeff says with a grinder of sea salt... Nicki was never on Rebellion.... Follow my Fingers has nothing to do with Jeff or Notes... she never even recorded the f**king chorus Cathy Dennis and Nicole just harmonize because Britney literally NEVER cut the chorus a’la Passenger.... Britney never recorded Red is the Color either ask Heather Bright... he’s just an attention *****

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Ha this is funny... take everything Jeff says with a grinder of sea salt... Nicki was never on Rebellion.... Follow my Fingers has nothing to do with Jeff or Notes... she never even recorded the f**king chorus Cathy Dennis and Nicole just harmonize because Britney literally NEVER cut the chorus a’la Passenger.... Britney never recorded Red is the Color either ask Heather Bright... he’s just an attention *****

And you think the desert performance announcement wasn't a reach?

Or many of the other things that are contradicted by 'sources'? I'm not saying everything he's saying is legit however it is new tea and on top of that he knows more about Britney's songs than we do when he was part of the most wanted track Rebellion.

Who on this planet isn't attention seeking at this point to all the T H O T S on Instagram with their ***** out, and all the reaching bulge pics and everyone trying to be relevant.

I take everything with a grain of salt boo boo including my Margarita's.

11 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

And you think the desert performance announcement wasn't a reach?

Or many of the other things that are contradicted by 'sources'? I'm not saying everything he's saying is legit however it is new tea and on top of that he knows more about Britney's songs than we do when he was part of the most wanted track Rebellion.

Who on this planet isn't attention seeking at this point to all the T H O T S on Instagram with their ***** out, and all the reaching bulge pics and everyone trying to be relevant.

I take everything with a grain of salt boo boo including my Margarita's.

Of course only children take their Marg’s with sugar.... Kayla the old mod told me herself Jordan has it.. complete with new lyrics so unless @breatheheavy say she lyin I’m not gon believe #WhereWillIFindMyFaithWhereWillIFindMyFace ?????

1 minute ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Of course only children take their Marg’s with sugar.... Kayla the old mod told me herself Jordan has it.. complete with new lyrics so unless @breatheheavy say she lyin I’m not gon believe #WhereWillIFindMyFaithWhereWillIFindMyFace ?????

I'm not disagreeing with you in terms of Crucify, I've asked Jordan many times if he had it and today is the first time I've seen him acknowledge that he's heard a demo version with someone else voice on the track not Britney's.

I think when Jamie when HAM on this site Jordan had to turn the nozzle down on his tea kettle.

While we're at it, does anyone remember Dandurand's YT channel? Where all those vlogs and everything came from, he also had a snippet from the Never Lie instrumental which supposedly he had sent to Britney's team around the time of Britney Jean. Did anyone actually saved those videos, since that's where a lot of the information we've been going with comes from? :receipts2:

1 minute ago, HarajukuGyal said:

While we're at it, does anyone remember Dandurand's YT channel? Where all those vlogs and everything came from, he also had a snippet from the Never Lie instrumental which supposedly he had sent to Britney's team around the time of Britney Jean. Did anyone actually saved those videos, since that's where a lot of the information we've been going with comes from? :receipts2:

It’s all lies honestly I don’t think Jeff had anything to do with the track besides POSSIBILY engineering on it

• Like 2
Just now, HarajukuGyal said:

Some of those are on You Tube and actually "Never Lie" was registered as a Britney Song.

30 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

So basically you have the Crucify Me demo and it's not Britney's voice, but the man Jeff who heard Britney's version said it's a ballad and you said it wasn't.

Receipts below.

He’s full of **** lol He sent me the Never Lie demo and it was awful. Then it leaked. Don’t believe him lol

Just now, IconicShow said:

Some of those are on You Tube and actually "Never Lie" was registered as a Britney Song.

I know that's why I was asking I actually downloaded the snippet that he(?) posted and so I was wondering if the whole thing was ever real or not besides the track itself existing which of course did

• Leader
52 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Jordan you literally told us Britney sang “Feelin crucified... i’m feelin crazy... I’m backed up to the wall... who’s gonna come save me???” Back in 2012 & Kayla told me you sent her Who Can She Trust as well so don’t play bb. I’ll leak some Glory pro tools if you leak some Britney/JR ;) 

Those are almost the right lyrics from what I recall. I DID think for the longest time it was Britney's vocals, but they aren't. Lol and is anyone here for the Glory pro tools 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Clearly irrelevant with no receipts chile,. never come to exhell and express something like a song being sent to you or  messages and have no receipt.

I doubt if he sent you a list that you wouldn't of shared it immediate.

Here it is, little *****.

https://i.imgur.com/GcoQdQ5

do you want me to share the whole chat as well? He thought he was talking to Jordan or that I worked on Breathe Heavy. Why? I have no idea LOL

3 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Those are almost the right lyrics from what I recall. I DID think for the longest time it was Britney's vocals, but they aren't. Lol and is anyone here for the Glory pro tools 

Chile at this point I'm here for a re-cap on the night you spent with Britney and for you to dish some of that tea you're holding inside, I know you're not drained babe.