Britney Covers Otis Redding’s “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long”

Just to recap, we have:

• Four snippets of the Otis Redding Tribute from @Clitney

• Two snippets of the Otis Redding Tribute and one of the House of Blues remix of ...Baby One More Time from Unbrokeney on Tumblr

• Two snippets of the Otis Redding Tribute, snippets from every remix of the House of Blues (Incluiding a previously unheard of Oops!... I Did It Again remix), and what seems to be snippets from the Notes version of Outta This World and Rebelli*n from britneyspearsunreleased on Tumblr, who has since deleted its account

• Four snippets of the House of Blues remix of ...Baby One More Time and five snippets of the House of Blues remix of I'm a Slave 4 U from littleknownbritneyfacts on Instagram who has since deleted the original post which mentioned that they were up for trading and / or sale and also included a picture of what appears to be the source where this remixes came from

KWr3Rpr.jpg

On 4/2/2019 at 3:29 AM, HarajukuGyal said:

I was the one who made the thread there asking if anyone had it haha. Hope no one minds me quoting what they said here:

while we are asking for who has what do you (Or anyone reading this) have or know where to find the alternate version of bombastic love? the full thing. 

4 hours ago, Dhl818 said:

your image doesnt load :( also didnt know a sad face made that britney face :D 

Exhale has trouble loading Imgur sometimes just go here:

https://i.imgur.com/KWr3Rpr.jpg

3 hours ago, Dhl818 said:

while we are asking for who has what do you (Or anyone reading this) have or know where to find the alternate version of bombastic love? the full thing. 

The snippet we have comes from a segment that was featured on the Britney DVD and had the song playing in the background, considering the song was a single contender at the time and it was produced by a household name like Max Martin t's unlikely it will ever leak in full nd might forever remain in RCA's vault sadly

48 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

it's stupid to just keep posting clips... just post it in full already :staysalty:

37 minutes ago, ubritney said:

Wtf... someone just leak this masterpiece already and stop being so greedy! :bedtime:

While there might be people who really don't want this to leak I also want to believe there must be somebody actually looking to get as much material as possible from whoever started trading all the stuff produced by Notes, most importantly Rebelli*n and since somebody already posted a Rebelli*n snippet they might be teasing that the song it's already being traded too :boredashell:

5 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

While there might be people who really don't want this to leak I also want to believe there must be somebody actually looking to get as much material as possible from whoever started trading all the stuff produced by Notes, most importantly Rebelli*n and since somebody already posted a Rebellion snippet they might be teasing that the song it's already being traded too :boredashell:

I WAS thinking the same...it looks they have a lot from the original doll album and that includes rebellion too ...

16 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

While there might be people who really don't want this to leak I also want to believe there must be somebody actually looking to get as much material as possible from whoever started trading all the stuff produced by Notes, most importantly Rebelli*n and since somebody already posted a Rebelli*n snippet they might be teasing that the song it's already being traded too :boredashell:

10 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

I WAS thinking the same...it looks they have a lot from the original doll album and that includes rebellion too ...

but isn't that Rebellion snippet the same old tired one form her website? or did I miss somethin'?

• Like 1