Britney Covers Otis Redding’s “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long”

• Leader
28 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Probably because her family and shitbag team threatened the poor guy for all he’s worth years ago if he was to leak them. That’s just my guess :mattafact:

I did leak everything I have that was of Britney's voice. The other demos, like Crucify Me and Lights Out are not Britney's voice. Unless I'm mistaken but I don't think I am. 

• Like 6
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, Clitney said:

The article is okay but some credit would have been nice :juggingu: I think you should leak Crucify me and if you can't find it just ask Michelle to send you it back :ririshade2::lollistare: and i'll leak more....

:comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: 

:wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched:

Honestly that Instagram account is so disrespectful. Really not liking what you did here. Associating something classic Britney with a zoomed in outtake on a woman's private parts. Wtf...

• Like 8