Britney Covers Otis Redding’s “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long”

6 minutes ago, Clitney said:

The article is okay but some credit would have been nice :juggingu: I think you should leak Crucify me and if you can't find it just ask Michelle to send you it back :ririshade2::lollistare: and i'll leak more....

:comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: 

:wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched:

5 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

the demos might exist on a hard drive that's at my parents' house where I grew up. I'll go there this week and see if I can find em. 

This is incredible news.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Honestly that Instagram account is so disrespectful. Really not liking what you did here. Associating something classic Britney with a zoomed in outtake on a woman's private parts. Wtf...

Don't take it too serious its meant to be on brand I am Clitney Bean...... :umomg: :orangu: sorry for any disrespect caused :gloss:

12 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

the demos might exist on a hard drive that's at my parents' house where I grew up. I'll go there this week and see if I can find em. 

Just speaking and giving out and clarifying all this informations means a lot to us, in all honesty we've been messy af with you for the longest time in here but we do really care for your well being and we never intend to actually be disrespectful with you. After all you brought us all together by creating this website and we appreciate all these years you've dedicated to both Britney and us  :kiss:

• Like 5
37 minutes ago, Clitney said:

The article is okay but some credit would have been nice :juggingu: I think you should leak Crucify me and if you can't find it just ask Michelle to send you it back :ririshade2::lollistare: and i'll leak more....

:comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: :comingthru: 

:wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched::wigsnatched:

Leak it sis

36 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Now that's great news, hopefully you can do the big reveal next week

50 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I did leak everything I have that was of Britney's voice. The other demos, like Crucify Me and Lights Out are not Britney's voice. Unless I'm mistaken but I don't think I am. 

Why don’t share those as well?

And things like Who Can she Trust? 

I remember you teasing about in an interview you did! 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Lemon said:

By the way, Britney apparently also recorded a duet with pop soul icon Dionne Warwick back in 2006, what do we know about this?  This is an original article about it

https://www.britneyspy.com/2006/05/25/britney-to-appear-on-upcoming-dionne-warwick-duets-cd/

I think this was the album the song with Britney was supposed to be on

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Friends_%26_Me

It was produced by her son Damon Elliott and was recorded in the same session as Dramatic, and as usual was scrapped just like her songs on the Disneymania CD or the other duet album by Eric Carmen I honestly think it had to do with the respective labels not reaching an agreement with Jive / RCA cause I honestly can't think of anything else since it's more than likely these songs were finished :watrusayin:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, I am Max. said:

Mona Lisa was waaaaaaaay before Rebellion lol. 

What world do you live in? She posted rebellion on her website with like a jungle theme. Before she went on the radio with Mona Lisa. When she posted the letter to fans saying she was taking a break and letting all the other overexposed blinds have the attention. Yeah. It was 2004. In 2005 she went on the radio with Mona Lisa and then she was pregnant. In 2006 she was pregnant. And in 2007 she was on to blackout. Rebellion came before Mona Lisa.