Britney Covers Otis Redding’s “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long”

5 hours ago, CJMCH said:

I'm gonna say this just once

The fact that this is leaking is ruining the chances to get Rebellion. There are 3 tracks who got obtained, the other 2 being the M+M's remixes of Baby and Slave.

this. ppl won't see this (even in full) as a complete rarity now these few seconds have leaked online, which is what a trader would need in order to swap w/ rebellion assuming a source has it. guh. if ur going to leak a song (not that i advocate that in the trading world), leak the whole track bc its value in full is pretty much the same as a leaked snippet. As the holder/receipent knows it could leak any moment if its circulating/snippet available online what they have could become valueless within a fraction of a second, meaning its not worth the trade.

So all in all we've now extended our journey to further releases. gr8

7 hours ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Early Blackout sessions sounded nothing like the final album though, especially Lullaby which even sampled a 70s soul song

Whoa I never knew this! Could Britney have been wanting to do a Soul-inspired album initially?  Baby Boy, Loving You Too Long, Trouble...even the Mozart(?) sample in Rebellion was an extremely creative risk. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Whoa I never knew this! Could Britney have been wanting to do a Soul-inspired album initially?  Baby Boy, Loving You Too Long, Trouble...even the Mozart(?) sample in Rebellion was an extremely creative risk. 

yes. she was. she said so herself. around the time that she took over her website and was writing letters to fans and posted rebellion. and then went and played mona lisa on ryan seacrest. she said she wanted a more blues/soul sound thats what she always wanted. she must have settled for urban in her fight against jive since thats how shes described every album since. lbs. she actually said it on multiple occasions up until she got pregnant the 2nd time and everything went left after that. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, kneetap said:

this. ppl won't see this (even in full) as a complete rarity now these few seconds have leaked online, which is what a trader would need in order to swap w/ rebellion assuming a source has it. guh. if ur going to leak a song (not that i advocate that in the trading world), leak the whole track bc its value in full is pretty much the same as a leaked snippet. As the holder/receipent knows it could leak any moment if its circulating/snippet available online what they have could become valueless within a fraction of a second, meaning its not worth the trade.

So all in all we've now extended our journey to further releases. gr8

Right now, is more simple than that. The source of those 3 tracks has Rebellion somewhere, but it wasn't obtained yet. 

40 minutes ago, Dhl818 said:

yes. she was. she said so herself. around the time that she took over her website and was writing letters to fans and posted rebellion. and then went and played mona lisa on ryan seacrest. she said she wanted a more blues/soul sound thats what she always wanted. she must have settled for urban in her fight against jive since thats how shes described every album since. lbs. she actually said it on multiple occasions up until she got pregnant the 2nd time and everything went left after that. 

Mona Lisa was waaaaaaaay before Rebellion lol.