Britney Covers Otis Redding’s “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long”

I wish they gave her freedom to explore her artistry. It may not be as successfull as her other hits but she would opened up as an artist for GP from the different side and that would make her even more iconic. Also doing things she wanted and freedom could help go through her break up and other stress she was under in 2007. 

People always seem to not want to give her the props she deserves. Mostly because they couldn't handle how beautiful, humble and with such good manners. Same goes for VMAs. How come Oops, Lucky or so many other amazing videos never got that validation? They think she is too good to be true and then take her for a phony. But she is the realest.

Another problem was the greedy *** managers around her, people saw that and would also weight on the whole opinion that she was not a real artist. Britney is not the type who will want to make sure everyone sees it's her ideas. Like Lady Gaga and Beyonce always make sure of that.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, SharedObscenities said:

People always seem to not want to give her the props she deserves. Mostly because they couldn't handle how beautiful, humble and with such good manners. Same goes for VMAs. How come Oops, Lucky or so many other amazing videos never got that validation? They think she is too good to be true and then take her for a phony. But she is the realest.

Another problem was the greedy *** managers around her, people saw that and would also weight on the whole opinion that she was not a real artist. Britney is not the type who will want to make sure everyone sees it's her ideas. Like Lady Gaga and Beyonce always make sure of that.

this was supposed to be on another topic that asked why some of her songs that are great didn't enter the hot 100. Posting that now.

I love her vocals in this... unfortunately, she doesn’t sound like this anymore... I’m sure from her years of chain smoking. Her voice is way more nasally now. I would love for a more raw unfiltered Britney album though. A personal album that’s not the typical *** pop album you’d expect from her.

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...