Britney Covers Otis Redding’s “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long”

1 hour ago, BellaBitch said:

If anyone remembers Unbrokney on tumblr I checked  their profile yesterday and theres 3 tracks going around. This cover and two m+m tracks that Britney’s performed. There’s a snippet of BOMT and a NEW snippet of the cover and I was shook! 

https://unbrokeney.tumblr.com/

She’s sound so good on the cover! I’m hopeful it’s leaking because we keep hearing new clips, this the third clip I’ve have heard of the this cover 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

She’s sound so good on the cover! I’m hopeful it’s leaking because we keep hearing new clips, this the third clip I’ve have heard of the this cover 

Yes she does! I hope it does! Even if it’s not soon I know it’ll be out there and eventually it will in time.

Just now, mrjspears said:

B**ches need to leak this ish already!!!!! Like come on it's been so long since we had new Britney!!!! 
Stop being greedy and share!!! :wontcry:

I assume they're just waiting to get as much as possible before eventually leaking everything just like happened with Madonna's Ray of Light demo CD awhile back, 5 or 6 snippets got leaked first and then the whole thing ended up leaking a few months later so all we need is to be patient, we can do it sistrens :otears:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Isla. said:

Pretty sure the version of Sometimes that's from that tape is this:

And the other tracks are just 'no vocals', or according to a comment on that page, 'vocals but turned down' so I don't know if the songs are supposed to sound different to the ones on the album?

It's actually the studio track of the version she performed live which would mean the one you posted which was on the demo tape was a second mix while the version that ended up being on the album was yet a third different mix (:25)

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

It's actually the studio track of the version she performed live which would mean the one you posted which was on the demo tape was a second mix while the version that ended up being on the album was yet a third different mix (:25)

This is so fabulous, how did I never know?? I love sometimes.  :jackk:   :makeitrain:

• Like 1
On 3/26/2019 at 1:10 AM, RedBloodedWoman said:

Ha this is funny... take everything Jeff says with a grinder of sea salt... Nicki was never on Rebellion.... Follow my Fingers has nothing to do with Jeff or Notes... she never even recorded the f**king chorus Cathy Dennis and Nicole just harmonize because Britney literally NEVER cut the chorus a’la Passenger.... Britney never recorded Red is the Color either ask Heather Bright... he’s just an attention *****

Actually I believe she said Red is the color