Will the outcome of b10 determine the future of Britney Spears?

glorybitch

Well I will write a longer essay reply because I have some time :evilpatrick:

It's easy for an artist like Britney to do decent. 

Starting with appearance. She still is gorgeous and she can still pull off the pop star image better than anyone. There is 0 competition. JLo represents perfectly the latina image, Beyonce and Rihanna the black image. But as far as the **** blonde with the abs who is timeless by the way, she out there alone. What she needs? Nothing more than good and edgy styling.

Then the music. She will deliver in that department as she always does. The safe route? The clear pop sound. Bring back Max Martin. Another 3 would be instant hit. She wants to go another route? She will need strong visuals and more promo. Keep in mind, her voice is unique and will always attract younger generations and teens.

The visuals? She knows how to make good videos and play with the camera. Don't they dare to mess it up again. Keep it simple, no try hard and no surprises on set. Find a logical theme and stick to it. There's a difference in creating a real 'Circus' on set and creating a male strip show and basically **** on set.

The dancing. Just create a flow. Simple. We have seen her doing more backflips and double spins the last 5 years than in her teen years. She is clearly capable of everything. Just stop creating spastic hard moves. The hook up performance from Onyx has a nice. The same with BOM from POM and I am almost sure that Britney was behind the second one. And pre record vocals. And adlibs. 

Now promo. Just spread it, not making some of the week the album drops and then just a single no 2 and call it a flop. Do BBMAs, Vmas,  international. And she is a big name, don't just compromise. Aim for the best. Last but not least let her talk in interviews. Britney speak up your mind. The loose women interview was good and tbh I all for raising your voice and say I sing live and nobody gives me props. Others say worse to manipulate. The way to go if you are shy is to be in control, just go and talk what you want don't give the other the space to go where you don't want him to. Do some cameos in comedies. She is hillarious. Jane The Virgin she was totally in the zone with the show. Keep her personality in IG but do some marketing there too. The BOM clips were epic before POM 2.0.

OH and use NETFLIX. Just stream a show created just for that. Like ABC special.

As we all know the above things are simple. She still has it. Her team is behind. Oh don't you dare market her, a 37 year old woman who is still a bomb and has fans who are 24 years old as a nostalgia act. I am offended.

I told you I had some time :airpls:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She doesn't care charts. Her career is like 9-6 job to her now. We all know how general puplic taste is cheap. So they wanna hear something like Scream&Shout from her. B10 can be massive flop. But it won't change anything for general puplic. Cuz they won't check her. So many people doesn't know about Glory and BJ. She is nostalgia act for them. So she can do whatever she wants at this point.

On 3/2/2019 at 8:00 PM, The Dream said:

Well I will write a longer essay reply because I have some time :evilpatrick:

It's easy for an artist like Britney to do decent. 

Starting with appearance. She still is gorgeous and she can still pull off the pop star image better than anyone. There is 0 competition. JLo represents perfectly the latina image, Beyonce and Rihanna the black image. But as far as the **** blonde with the abs who is timeless by the way, she out there alone. What she needs? Nothing more than good and edgy styling.

Then the music. She will deliver in that department as she always does. The safe route? The clear pop sound. Bring back Max Martin. Another 3 would be instant hit. She wants to go another route? She will need strong visuals and more promo. Keep in mind, her voice is unique and will always attract younger generations and teens.

The visuals? She knows how to make good videos and play with the camera. Don't they dare to mess it up again. Keep it simple, no try hard and no surprises on set. Find a logical theme and stick to it. There's a difference in creating a real 'Circus' on set and creating a male strip show and basically **** on set.

The dancing. Just create a flow. Simple. We have seen her doing more backflips and double spins the last 5 years than in her teen years. She is clearly capable of everything. Just stop creating spastic hard moves. The hook up performance from Onyx has a nice. The same with BOM from POM and I am almost sure that Britney was behind the second one. And pre record vocals. And adlibs. 

Now promo. Just spread it, not making some of the week the album drops and then just a single no 2 and call it a flop. Do BBMAs, Vmas,  international. And she is a big name, don't just compromise. Aim for the best. Last but not least let her talk in interviews. Britney speak up your mind. The loose women interview was good and tbh I all for raising your voice and say I sing live and nobody gives me props. Others say worse to manipulate. The way to go if you are shy is to be in control, just go and talk what you want don't give the other the space to go where you don't want him to. Do some cameos in comedies. She is hillarious. Jane The Virgin she was totally in the zone with the show. Keep her personality in IG but do some marketing there too. The BOM clips were epic before POM 2.0.

OH and use NETFLIX. Just stream a show created just for that. Like ABC special.

As we all know the above things are simple. She still has it. Her team is behind. Oh don't you dare market her, a 37 year old woman who is still a bomb and has fans who are 24 years old as a nostalgia act. I am offended.

I told you I had some time :airpls:

This

To me the most wrong thing about her carrer is them trying to keep that old-school image of the ****-blonde-american-popstar. I don't get why she or her team are SO afraid to change her image, or her music style a little bit. They used to be more adventurous in the past. She's not even selling records anymore ! Why take the safe road then ? Take some ******* risks ! 

I'm 100% sure that the GP will be more here for her if she does an acoustic/pop/rock/country album with her natural voice, good lyrics, something à la "Something To Talk About'. With just a few Live performances on Tv, a documentary and that's it. People would be more interested if they would get the chance to see another side of her.

The people in general just want to be surprised. Is she comes back with a **** uptempo song, her baby voice, and a video full of hair flips nobody will care expect some hardcore fans who are still not tired of all that.

Maybe she can't do better than Blackout and In The Zone ? Sometimes I think us, the fans, have overrated her artistic side. She seems to only really care about the business and the money. 

2 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

To me the most wrong thing about her carrer is them trying to keep that old-school image of the ****-blonde-american-popstar. I don't get why she or her team are SO afraid to change her image, or her music style a little bit. They used to be more adventurous in the past. She's not even selling records anymore ! Why take the safe road then ? Take some ******* risks ! 

I'm 100% sure that the GP will be more here for her if she does an acoustic/pop/rock/country album with her natural voice, good lyrics, something à la "Something To Talk About'. With just a few Live performances on Tv, a documentary and that's it. People would be more interested if they would get the chance to see another side of her.

The people in general just want to be surprised. Is she comes back with a **** uptempo song, her baby voice, and a video full of hair flips nobody will care expect some hardcore fans who are still not tired of all that.

Maybe she can't do better than Blackout and In The Zone ? Sometimes I think us, the fans, have overrated her artistic side. She seems to only really care about the business and the money. 

Easy to answer your question. You don't change an artist's image when that artist only rely on the nostalgia factor to make business. Cause most people want to see what they loved when they were teen. And that's why everything about her is so plain and repetitive nowadays. 

She is not selling records anymore, so they can't take the risk to change what make her image still profitable. 

About the fact she is still impersonating Britney Spears the popstar just for the money and business, that's nothing new. 

Archived