Best Britney Single (Post Blackout)?

Sokka

Best Single?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  1. Circus
  2. Womanizer

3. If U Seek Amy
  4. Work *****

5. I Wanna Go
  6. Scream & Shout
  7. Till the World Ends (this low only because of the video)

8. Ooh La La (this low only because of the chorus and ugly video)
  9. Tom's Diner (only because the lack of video, that makes it a bad SINGLE)
  10. Criminal (name it only because of the great video, but the song wasn't the best choice)

Radar looks good in some scenes, but it just shouldn't have happened if didn't happen during Blackout. 3, is a nice song, but again, shouldn't have happened just yet, when Circus still had more potential singles. 3 should've come out in 2010 during her "break", and the video isn't that great.

HIAM, video is fine, FFney is not, and the beat-less chorus is always a turn off for me. S&S remix, she looks fine on the video, even better than the standard, but the whole remix was unnecessary. Perfume, boring song that could've been saved with a decent video, but didn't happen, and on top of that killed BJ era, and started the trilogy of bad videos: Perfume, PG and MM. So that leave us with SP, which is a nice video, but Tinashe collab wasn't necessary and the song was too boring to be the follow up to MM, AND also killed the Glory era, so :whatitellu:

Guest Gaymanizer

"Womanizer" - for me it's her second "Toxic", since people that I know (not fans, just common people) still loves that song and it's the most memorable of them all. It's THE comeback. It never gets old and if people will listen to it, they still have that 'wow' effect.

"Work *****!" - It's a moderate hit but it's fire and when it is played in public the mass will know "THAT'S BRITNEY!".

"Till the World Ends" /"Circus" - great but kinda popular just exclusively for fans or gays.

"Scream & Shout"/"Make Me..." - They are actually bops.

17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

So that leave us with SP, which is a nice video, but Tinashe collab wasn't necessary and the song was too boring to be the follow up to MM, AND also killed the Glory era, so :whatitellu:

Slumber Party is such a terrible 2nd single, who the hell remembers it?

Love Me Down, Liar and Better deserved the second single treatment

Archived