World tour or new residency?

Miss_R

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want a tour, enough of Vegas. 4 years was enough. My bf and I were planning to go this month for Domination and will def go if she resumes it, but I don't think it's fair to a lot of her fans. I get why she does it - it's easier on her - but again, she's already done Vegas and she's young enough to be able to do more tours. It's time for another big arena spectacle.

15 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

The residency is better for fans from around the world who live in places where Britney doesn't go to, like Spain for example.

Fans like Marta will be able to go to Vegas whenever they can or want. That's why I prefer a residency :jj:

Not always. Going to Vegas is way to expensive for me. WAY to expensive. Even if I tried to save money to go to Vegas, I will still be missing a lot of money. I wanted to go to POM ever since 2013, but it was impossible.

11 hours ago, nels64 said:

Europe

- Moscow, Russia

- Budapest, Hungary

- Paris, France

- Herning, Denmark

- Stockholm, Sweden

- Helsinki, Finland

- Cologne, Germany

- Rotterdam, Netherlands

- Dublin, Ireland

- Belfast, Northern Ireland

- London, England

- Manchester, England

- Lisbon, Portugal

Yes, please! :jumpney:

11 hours ago, nels64 said:

Hahaha fair. 

I just tried to keep it concise. Lima is probz more likely. 

I know. I was just kidding.

I like Lima, but traveling there is kinda annoying. Plain tickets are expensive and if you wanna go on road, it's a 16 hours trip. It's exhausting. I'm saving money right now to go see Shawn Mendes (already got my tickets, saving up for the plain one), but it would be so much better if international artists did more than one city in some countries. They already do that with UK and Germany for example.

Archived