World tour or new residency?

Miss_R

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want a World Tour that include the countries in f**king SOUTH AMERICA. Heck, she's only been in South America twice, but the first time was only in Brazil for the Oops! Tour. I want her to come to Peru. I would buy tickets and I would make sure to be the first one in the f**king line. I didn't went to see her in the FFT because I was stupid and going through a phase of trying not to be her fan, and that backfired cause I gave up three days before the concert and couldn't go, but my new friend that became a fan that year went and I was jealous...

Leaving my rant aside, I want her to come back for a new tour, but with 2016ney energy. That was good, and 2018 sometimes had it, the problem was the costumes, make-up, hair and ticks, but the energy was there sometimes.

Well, just to answer your question ofc a world tour is the best option to promote a new album, why? When artists go different places media in general talk about them so people in general keep these artist in mind so they check on what they are currently doing. Plus, currently tours are way more profitable than album sales so that means MORE SINGLES!!! Maybe that's the reason RCA stop releasing more than 2 singles since there wasn't an income to support the investment for more singles and if we add the fact Britney wasn't gonna promote a ****, they just canceled both eras BJ and Glory. Britney was surely making money but not for RCA but for Planet Hollywood. :mhm:

A good option would be making a balance of her Vegas show and her album treatment but that won't happen because Britney doesn't give a **** about he rmusic once it is recorded. It is in the album and it will stay there. :(

That's why I HATE residencies, ofc I am not asking for a world tour as big as the DWAD, Onyx or the Circus tour but she could easily schedule specific dates to different cities as she did in 2018, make  BIG tv show or award show performances, and give her music the exposure it deserves, but that would imply effort, time and willingness so that would never happen. :bedtime:

Archived