This is my favourite Samney pic

zone

1 hour ago, Enzo said:

I think Britney is very aware of that but doesn't give a ****. And honestly, how does she find a guy that doesn't know who she is? She's not really given a choice here. But you know, at least she could find a guy who is hot and treats her right. And Sam seems to do that at least. I dunno if he's actually fallen in love with her, but I guess time will show.

Reveal hidden contents

If they break up at least we'll get a good album

:evilpatrick:

she could find a guy who is an equal/ better or similar financially (like Charlie was) she has the worst taste in men.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I'm  sure the boys don't wanna spend time with their new big brother either. I mean, if my mom dated a guy who was like 10 yrs older than me, I'd be pretty embarrassed seeing him around me. Like, dude.... Get away. You're young enough to be my brother. And you're dating my mom. Ew. 

Do u really think a 23 yr old wants to see a little boy's soccer game? Sam doesn't care. If he did cared about the boys he would've told Britney not to send them off to Louisiana when they first started dating during the holidays. But nope, he was all up for it. 

This guy sees nothing but commadity in her. 

Why are people still so damn ignorant and  judgemental! It’s 2019 ffs. I’m 28 and my boyfriend is almost 30 years older than me, and so what....I love him to pieces. Age is just a number and has nothing to do with love. 

52 minutes ago, Lilith said:

As expected :well: You can't even defend the bullshit story in ur tragic previous post :imdying:
anigif_sub-buzz-29197-1543625519-25.gif?

Oh definitely. She is absolutely aware that Shesam is using her but she doesn't care. She knows it won't last and she is just in it for the ride to have some company and her fun before throwing him in the trash and move on to the next paid/NDA ridden boyfriend.
Shesam will watch his steps, I'm sure he doesn't want an ugly story about him surfacing on the media so he will be careful not to damage his little image he has. It's not like hes super famous or successful to be able not to give a f.uck for negative media :cackling: team B can destroy him if they want to, so Shesam will be behaving as long as possible lmfaooooo :cackling::cackling:

To be fair, it won't be easy at all to find an actual genuine guy that will really commit in a relationship with her out of pure interest to herself alone. And given her status, the baggage she carries, her history, her fame status and all that, it will be rly hard to find a real guy that won't have an agenda to use her for his benefit. Probably only if she finds a man that is even more successful on higher status than her that he won't even have a need of her image to use to his benefit. Basically a guy that won't have any benefit at all. More chances for a genuine relationship this way.
Right now if she keeps dating these low profile/NDA paid boyfriends she will never ever have a genuine relationship. These paid relationships are just for the fun. Nothing more.

Agree. Only a guy who's just as famous as her or at least knows who's who in Hollywood can only be a good match for her. 

And that's where this hunk comes in! 

001_EC1_5419_rgb--df353a79f20f86f675712b

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Ewwwww hell naw lol. 

Have u not seen him in person? Or in general? He's so good looking. 

But aside looks, he's goofy like her. He doesn't believe in marriage. He is a smart guy and makes smart choices to not get in trouble and keep a clean cut image for the public. He wouldn't use her for fame or money since he's already got it. Hooking up with him would help her image as well. And maybe with all the press he gets at premieres and such, it'll help w her anxiety and be a bit less nervous around people and press. 

18 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Have u not seen him in person? Or in general? He's so good looking. 

But aside looks, he's goofy like her. He doesn't believe in marriage. He is a smart guy and makes smart choices to not get in trouble and keep a clean cut image for the public. He wouldn't use her for fame or money since he's already got it. Hooking up with him would help her image as well. And maybe with all the press he gets at premieres and such, it'll help w her anxiety and be a bit less nervous around people and press. 

I don't like him... he seems fake and annoying

5 hours ago, Lilith said:

As expected :well: You can't even defend the bullshit story in ur tragic previous post :imdying:
anigif_sub-buzz-29197-1543625519-25.gif?

Oh definitely. She is absolutely aware that Shesam is using her but she doesn't care. She knows it won't last and she is just in it for the ride to have some company and her fun before throwing him in the trash and move on to the next paid/NDA ridden boyfriend.
Shesam will watch his steps, I'm sure he doesn't want an ugly story about him surfacing on the media so he will be careful not to damage his little image he has. It's not like hes super famous or successful to be able not to give a f.uck for negative media :cackling: team B can destroy him if they want to, so Shesam will be behaving as long as possible lmfaooooo :cackling::cackling:

To be fair, it won't be easy at all to find an actual genuine guy that will really commit in a relationship with her out of pure interest to herself alone. And given her status, the baggage she carries, her history, her fame status and all that, it will be rly hard to find a real guy that won't have an agenda to use her for his benefit. Probably only if she finds a man that is even more successful on higher status than her that he won't even have a need of her image to use to his benefit. Basically a guy that won't have any benefit at all. More chances for a genuine relationship this way.
Right now if she keeps dating these low profile/NDA paid boyfriends she will never ever have a genuine relationship. These paid relationships are just for the fun. Nothing more.

Yes right, as always :imdying: oh sis you really are delusional right ? Cute 

19 hours ago, Lilith said:

"Oh and for the record they have been together considerably longer than other Hollywood couples" oh and what record is that? One in your imagination? There have been couples that were together for the same amount of time and even longer so bye! :cackling:
Let's state some facts tho for u and the rest delusional snowflakes to digest! :well:
Let's not act like Britney would be the first choice for Hesam. To put it simply, if Britney was not rich/famous, trust that no guy would get into a serious relationship with a 15 years older woman with kids :well::well: it wouldn't be their first choice that's for sure!! :well: If Britney was an unknown nobody with kids, Hesam wouldn't even look at her twice let alone get into a relationship.:cackling:
He was a nobody before dating her. Once he started dating her he got some exposure for his name and it's damn obvious he got a little boost plus more business opportunities.
Britney on the other hand has nothing to gain from this relationship, she's just in it for the company and some fun for a while until she gets bored and toss him in the trash bin where his opportunist *** belongs  :cackling:
He has said himself before that he lovesss dating instagram famous girls. Now he scored a big one with Britney who is rich and famous. He is gonna milk all the opportunities and move on to the next :cackling:

:reductive:

29 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Yes exactly, right :imdying: oh sissie you still can't present any valid argument so far to prove me wrong right? Cute

:imdying: lol ... neither you nor I are close in Britney life. The only fact is Britney still with Sam and facts are facts. Again, you are delusional thinking you right.... even if they break up you don’t know nothing in britney personal life. So go and still arguing with everyone and every topic here, it’s fun and entertaining  :byetina:

9 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I don’t know why but there’s just something that doesn’t click with me with Sam. They’ve been together for a little while now (longer than Britney’s other recent relationships). I don’t know him personally but I don’t know there’s just something that screams he’s using her :ehidk:

Duh. Of course he is. What 23 yr old woukd date an older woman who's got kids? Guys that age want cute young girls around their age. Britney has fame, connections, and a ton of $$$. That's what Sam wants. Anyone with a brain can figure it out. Those who are saying he isn't, clearly they're the delusional ones. 

7 hours ago, Lilith said:

:imdying: lol ... you tried to tell us that they are supposedly together moreeee time than any other hollywood coupleee eventho thats not even true but hey u can keep ignoring that!
You may as well keep deluding yourself that this relationship is "genuineeee" and all rainbows and sprinkles and Shesam luvvvsss Britney and is not in this relationship because A) he gets benefits, B) boosting his "career" and opportunities! Shesam is a fairytale prince too to save poor Brinny :imdying: I'm sure her twinkies fans would love that narrative since they all live in a ******** Fairyland so yeah :imdying: Carry on with ur useless 'comebacks' tho please. It's amusing how for third time in this thread u still can't defend ur bullshit original post :imdying:

Omg ... you :imdying:

please huny find a job, find new friends or go to the gym... it’s sad how you find time time to argue with everyone is this forum. 

15 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

she could find a guy who is an equal/ better or similar financially (like Charlie was) she has the worst taste in men.

I truly thought Charlie was an all around stand up guy. I don’t know what happened between them. Maybe he was too nice and she wanted someone more dominate? Whatever it was if she’s happy she’s happy. What do I care who she dates or doesn’t? It has zero impact on my life.

Archived