This is my favourite Samney pic

zone

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically you *** ******* think Britney is not enough **** and great person for Sam. You think Sam can’t really love or even like her. You guys are stupi# and don’t know anything!:raven: You are not britney or Sam friends, so you don’t know what’s going on there! Oh and for the record they have been together considerably longer than other Hollywood couples ... so bye and let brini be happy and you envidious as always :bedtime:

2 hours ago, JP9101 said:

So basically you *** ******* think Britney is not enough **** and great person for Sam. You think Sam can’t really love or even like her. You guys are stupi# and don’t know anything!:raven: You are not britney or Sam friends, so you don’t know what’s going on there! Oh and for the record they have been together considerably longer than other Hollywood couples ... so bye and let brini be happy and you envidious as always :bedtime:

Right?? It's so sad that people on here hate on others without knowing them personally.  This place is so toxic and hateful sometimes.  They both seem legitimately happy, and unlike her past relationships she is enjoying herself and isn't rushing into things. We aren't seeing her throwing her kids at him either, which are her life blood. I totally love them together, and I'm glad they met on a music video set instead of the other way around.

33 minutes ago, Lilith said:

that's because her kids complained to her abt the several different guys she keeps bringing :cackling: she said that it's too much for the boys:well: eventho she procceeded to date Hesam few weeks after that statement lmaooooooo :deadbanana:

I'm  sure the boys don't wanna spend time with their new big brother either. I mean, if my mom dated a guy who was like 10 yrs older than me, I'd be pretty embarrassed seeing him around me. Like, dude.... Get away. You're young enough to be my brother. And you're dating my mom. Ew. 

Do u really think a 23 yr old wants to see a little boy's soccer game? Sam doesn't care. If he did cared about the boys he would've told Britney not to send them off to Louisiana when they first started dating during the holidays. But nope, he was all up for it. 

This guy sees nothing but commadity in her. 

11 hours ago, Lilith said:

Let's not act like Britney would be the first choice for Hesam. To put it simply, if Britney was not rich/famous, trust that no guy would get into a serious relationship with a 15 years older woman with kids :well::well: it wouldn't be their first choice that's for sure!! :well: If Britney was an unknown nobody with kids, Hesam wouldn't even look at her twice let alone get into a relationship.:cackling:
He was a nobody before dating her. Once he started dating her he got some exposure for his name and it's damn obvious he got a little boost plus more business opportunities.
Britney on the other hand has nothing to gain from this relationship, she's just in it for the company and some fun for a while until she gets bored and toss him in the trash bin where his opportunist *** belongs  :cackling:
He has said himself before that he lovesss dating instagram famous girls. Now he scored a big one with Britney who is rich and famous. He is gonna milk all the opportunities and move on to the next :cackling:

I think Britney is very aware of that but doesn't give a ****. And honestly, how does she find a guy that doesn't know who she is? She's not really given a choice here. But you know, at least she could find a guy who is hot and treats her right. And Sam seems to do that at least. I dunno if he's actually fallen in love with her, but I guess time will show.

If they break up at least we'll get a good album

:evilpatrick:

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

I use to not find him attractive, but now, ever since finding out he is hairy, I found him hot.

God she’s a better photographer than Randee. Her next album cover should just be a selfie.

Archived