This is my favourite Samney pic

zone

On 2/5/2019 at 12:08 AM, CuriousGirl91 said:

Sadly He loves her Dad's Dollars not her.

enough of this bullshit... you dont have anything to prove this theory that he is a golddigger so stop saying **** like that for every one on britneys boyfriends (except Kfed we have actual prove of him doing this)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Derrick said:

I truly thought Charlie was an all around stand up guy. I don’t know what happened between them. Maybe he was too nice and she wanted someone more dominate? Whatever it was if she’s happy she’s happy. What do I care who she dates or doesn’t? It has zero impact on my life.

There were rumors that Charlie made fun of how dumb she is with his friends and shortly after she dumped him. But who knows.

On 2/5/2019 at 1:06 AM, DexWillBeThere98 said:

I use to not find him attractive, but now, ever since finding out he is hairy, I found him hot.

On 2/5/2019 at 12:43 AM, JP9101 said:

So basically you *** ******* think Britney is not enough **** and great person for Sam. You think Sam can’t really love or even like her. You guys are stupi# and don’t know anything!:raven: You are not britney or Sam friends, so you don’t know what’s going on there! Oh and for the record they have been together considerably longer than other Hollywood couples ... so bye and let brini be happy and you envidious as always :bedtime:

Exactly.

18 hours ago, ComaWhite said:

Let's not fool ourselves, even if Britney was mentally stable she just looks 70, has a joker mouth and a masculine squared body, I doubt a man like him will EVER look at a woman like Britney with no financial/fame interest, he's a user. I suspect her father make her date these men for PR, for Britney's sake I hope she dumps him soon.

You can tell me what's special about Sam?Britney is a beautiful woman even when she physically harms herself ...

On 2/5/2019 at 7:34 PM, really really cool guy said:

He's an *******. His exes and people who met him agree:

Starts at 4:40... I never liked him 

I'm annoyed with this but with what kind of people she surrounds. what a vulgar guy Sam is .Her family  and team does not want to protect her because they introduce her to people like Sam and over when they know that Britney gives 100%in their relationships and says that silly thing that makes them better person.In my life I am very selective with people and she, who is a global artist does not do it and  they give her a conservatorship. It's shameful.

14 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Is that why she declined so much mentally in the time she has been with him? To the point where she cant have conversations with strangers and stares at walls while looking like a homeless person? 

Like that doesn't happen often with Britney!

Stop blaming her boyfriends every single time for her personality/actions. She has a personality of her own. Blame Britney if you don't like the way she acts, you don't even know the guy. He talked about Britney in, what, one interview in the past two years? He's no K-Fed just because he's good looking.

You can't decide why she's been getting worse mentally because we don't know that for a fact and because we don't know the reason why.

It might be cause touring was too much for her anxiety.

Or because she got bored of POM and she lost passion about her job again and felt pressured.

Or because her father is sick and she truly is worried.

Or because of what happened with K-Fed.

Or because of 1000000 other things we can't even imagine because we don't know her.

We have no idea.

She has many overprotective people around her who wouldn't think twice about removing Sam from her life if they thought he's bad for her. Not liking him is okay, but wishing for her to breakup, saying her kids don't like him, assuming he's using her and saying he's to blame for her mental issues is f**ked up and None.Of.Your.f**king.Business. :bedtime:

10 hours ago, ComaWhite said:

She stopped being beautiful during the Femme Fatale era onwards and you and most of Exhale know that pretty well.

Sam is a young handsome guy, these guys usually go for other young cuties with big butts and curves, unless they have financial interest, which is obvious in Britney's case.

I just hope Britney starts dating 65 years old men, you know, those who look  her age, at least we will know her date won't be a scumbag goldigger.

Britney starts 65 years old men..Jesus Christ!Beauty is sometimes objective, sometimes relative ..something superficial .Sam physically is vulgar nothing else Britney would win if she breaks this relationship.I do not want to offend but your comment is so misogynistic and harmful.By the way Britney in 2016 was really beautiful.

18 hours ago, ComaWhite said:

She stopped being beautiful during the Femme Fatale era onwards and you and most of Exhale know that pretty well.

Sam is a young handsome guy, these guys usually go for other young cuties with big butts and curves, unless they have financial interest, which is obvious in Britney's case.

I just hope Britney starts dating 65 years old men, you know, those who look  her age, at least we will know her date won't be a scumbag goldigger.

She never stopped being beautiful. She looks differend and older, yes, but she's nowhere near ugly. If Britney was a nobody entering a room, everyone would talk about how pretty she is.

These are all after FF

Britney+Spears+%E2%80%93+New+Shape+Magaz

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-HAIR-570.jpg?4

britney-spears-jay-leno-interview-2012.j

tumblr_mdep6hzCRQ1r4jl5ao1_500.gif

6ahM.gif

tumblr_oa46e6zkpN1r608gvo1_540.gif

Britney+Spears+Arrivals+Wango+Tango+Cars

fa7ef434e77c0648ddedbdcf3330daaa--britne

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_mupu442mpv1qmuoyho1_250.gif

britney-spears-2015-rainbow-hair1.jpg