Britney's favorite song on Femme Fatale was a song that wasn't even on the album

Pfefferminz

Oh, Brinny!

Relaterad bild

As displayed in a number of song teases and even first single "Hold It Against Me," Femme Fatale certainly has an emphasis on club bangers. And Spears reveals in the V Magazine chat which tune off the album she's most looking forward to having fans hear. "I really love 'On the Rocks' because it sounds so different from anything I have ever heard," she explains. "It's so cool and quirky." 

So, what happened to "On the Rocks"?  Is it a hidden track on the album?  :receipts2:

Britney Spears Explains Her Definition of Femme Fatale
Britney Spears In V Magazine, Calls ‘Femme Fatale’ The Best Album I Have Ever Made’ 
Spears: 'Femme Fatale is edgy, mature'

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

This has me listening to FF for the first time in a while and I’m hearing so much more MYAH. Drop dead beautiful says hi! 

I thought the same thing when I listened the other day! I was like ohhhhh now I hear myah but she doesn’t completely sing lines she just does a ton of loud up front “background” vocals 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's her "term of endearment" for How I Roll.

No surprise since she also named Brave New Girl one of her favorites from ITZ.

Also, during the Diane Sawyer interview she uses another term of endearment for Me Against the Music calling it "In the Zone". 

Lmao :imdying:

Archived