What Britney rumors do you believe?

Slave_4_u

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, CasanovaCat said:

Okay,

-Sometimes I believe she was replaced with some clone for her different face (2014/2015 yrs  vs 2016 Make Me video)

- She had some plastic surgery in early 2014 what changed her nose 

- fake teeth surgery since 2014

- breast in early 2000

- her team or family press her personality how she should have not sing live and sing playback

- brainwash her mind since 2010 - 2012 (You can clearly see it how she looked and acted these years)

- many projects were scrapped because her papa did not liked it or someone close to her

Britney’s teeth are the “same”.  She has that one front tooth that’s a little crooked and it’s been there since day 1.  The difference is that they have shifted, which happens as people age.  She should probably be wearing a retainer to keep her teeth straight while she sleeps or something like that.  It also doesn’t help that she’s had plastic surgery, which will shine new light on her smile and make it look different.

I also still don’t buy that she ever had breast implants.  I could definitely be wrong, but her ***** have always shifted in size.  I think as a teen, she was self-conscious about them, so they used a ton of padding to make them look bigger.  Could’ve even been her label or management wanting them to look bigger to better sell her **** image.  If you watch the BTMYH video, in the silver top, her ***** look MASSIVE, but in the red top (dance sequence), they don’t look anywhere near that size.  Same with OIDIA.  They look big in the red catsuit, but pretty small in the white costume.  And then come the Britney era (where it was typical of her to wear bra tops that couldn’t hide any padding) she really had pretty average/small *****.  I don’t know many women that get breast implants for a year or two and then have them removed.  That’s always been my thought, but it’s definitely possible she did have them done.

3 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I’ve never posted this anywhere because I didn’t want to make a pool party style rumor and such. I have no incentive to lie about this lol

Back in 2017 before I went to Piece of Me I was chatting with one of my new coworkers. I told him about how I was going to Vegas and how Britney was my idol. The interaction went something like this:

Him: oh Britney’s cool! Not the biggest fan of her though but that’s a personal issue

me: what do you mean?

him: I could’ve had the biggest job ever but she cancelled on me!

before we continue, I’ll add into the story that he went to school for fashion design and got to design for some stuff (nothing really rang a bell but I thought it was cool)

him: a few years ago I was contacted to design outfits for a music video for her, but it didn’t end up happening

me *skeptical*: wow really? What music video?

him: I don’t remember the name. Something like Tom’s Diner or something? I designed a few pieces for it and turned them in but shortly after I learned she wasn’t interested in the project so they canned it. It sucked because that would’ve been great for my portfolio!

Again, I have no incentive to lie about this. I just thought it was weird that he, not really a big Britney fan, knew about Britney’s obscure 2015 Tom’s Diner. I also remember hearing rumors on here about a possible video but nothing ever came from that. He’s asked me to hang out with him so he could show me some of his work (including the supposed costume designs) but I’ve never gotten around to it. Besides, if I did I don’t think I’d feel comfortable posting his artwork on here.

I don’t know if I believe him, but I thought it was strange of all songs to mention he named that one. But it makes you think, huh?

Oh, my God. I feel like I believe this, but, that's so... gaaaah! Like, us getting a Tom's Diner video? That would've been amazing!

55 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Britney’s teeth are the “same”.  She has that one front tooth that’s a little crooked and it’s been there since day 1.  The difference is that they have shifted, which happens as people age.  She should probably be wearing a retainer to keep her teeth straight while she sleeps or something like that.  It also doesn’t help that she’s had plastic surgery, which will shine new light on her smile and make it look different.

I also still don’t buy that she ever had breast implants.  I could definitely be wrong, but her ***** have always shifted in size.  I think as a teen, she was self-conscious about them, so they used a ton of padding to make them look bigger.  Could’ve even been her label or management wanting them to look bigger to better sell her **** image.  If you watch the BTMYH video, in the silver top, her ***** look MASSIVE, but in the red top (dance sequence), they don’t look anywhere near that size.  Same with OIDIA.  They look big in the red catsuit, but pretty small in the white costume.  And then come the Britney era (where it was typical of her to wear bra tops that couldn’t hide any padding) she really had pretty average/small *****.  I don’t know many women that get breast implants for a year or two and then have them removed.  That’s always been my thought, but it’s definitely possible she did have them done.

I’m sorry I don’t know how to post pictures but the pink pleather top she wore in 1999 abound the time of the **** job rumors had no room for padding and the 1999 kids choice awards she had no bra on.  Plus in 1999 her chest looked very full and round. While not a common thing to do, maybe she realized she made a mistake or it made it harder to dance and had them removed because in 2000 they were quite small compared to a year before. 

3 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I’ve never posted this anywhere because I didn’t want to make a pool party style rumor and such. I have no incentive to lie about this lol

Back in 2017 before I went to Piece of Me I was chatting with one of my new coworkers. I told him about how I was going to Vegas and how Britney was my idol. The interaction went something like this:

Him: oh Britney’s cool! Not the biggest fan of her though but that’s a personal issue

him: I could’ve had the biggest job ever but she cancelled on me!

before we continue, I’ll add into the story that he went to school for fashion design and got to design for some stuff (nothing really rang a bell but I thought it was cool)

him: a few years ago I was contacted to design outfits for a music video for her, but it didn’t end up happening

me *skeptical*: wow really? What music video?

him: I don’t remember the name. Something like Tom’s Diner or something? I designed a few pieces for it and turned them in but shortly after I learned she wasn’t interested in the project so they canned it. It sucked because that would’ve been great for my portfolio!

Again, I have no incentive to lie about this. I just thought it was weird that he, not really a big Britney fan, knew about Britney’s obscure 2015 Tom’s Diner. I also remember hearing rumors on here about a possible video but nothing ever came from that. He’s asked me to hang out with him so he could show me some of his work (including the supposed costume designs) but I’ve never gotten around to it. Besides, if I did I don’t think I’d feel comfortable posting his artwork on here.

I don’t know if I believe him, but I thought it was strange of all songs to mention he named that one. But it makes you think, huh?

i believe it 100% :nynod:

I don't know if I totally believe it because I deep down believe it was mostly a cry for help. But I do think it is plausible part of the reason she shaved her head was to hidè the fact she was taking ***** 

I also think she was either drunk or high on ***** when she did the VMAs performance in 2007 although to be fair it was probably medication

3 hours ago, Pinty said:

beard for what? Britney is not a lesbian lol. She is straight as ****

And sam is definetly not an actor lmao :watrusayin:

Lol I didn’t use the right word, I meant like her team paid Sam to be in a relationship with her. Don’t know what the right term is for it, since it’s not really a PR relationship since gen public doesn’t know who Sam is, but a fake one nonetheless. He’s an entertainment figure who has his own agents...who booked him to not only be cast in the music video, but also a relationship. very very common in Hollywood. Especially since Britney still has an image to maintain. Again, this is just my opinion. 

3 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Well,Britney works very badly if the relationship was a PR Stunt.

The JT relationship? I think it worked to his and her favor very very well for 3-4 years, until he had to promote Justified and had to rebrand.. They pushed the relationship HARD at one point in 2000/2001 and just felt like one big old PR strategy

3 hours ago, CasanovaCat said:

I think so. Maybe someone is also paid for make her problems for extend her cship. That fact she left someone normal who took her as normal girl for someone fame. I know she left Reg because her mama wanted it from her!

Possibly! Things are not always as they appear. Even Britney isn’t really the image she put forth to the world - so you never know what is genuine and what is calculated. 

The rumor I kinda believe is that Britney and Justin broke up because Brit got pregnant by him and her team convinced her to abort. We know the cheating thing was a huge part of their break up, but Britney admitted in "Guilty" that all she did was kiss another guy. And after they broke up the first time (because of the cheating), they were still trying to get back together up until Justin released "Cry Me A River" behind her back, which definitely ended things.

So why would Justin publicly shame Britney and also hold on to that anger for so long if it was just a simple kiss?

Then again, if Britney did abort their child, they wouldn't be smiling fondly whenever they talk about each other in recent years. And Lord knows his face lit up when he was told Britney wanted to collab. If someone aborted my baby, I don't care how much time passes, I'd want them to burn in hell.

19 minutes ago, mel92 said:

The JT relationship? I think it worked to his and her favor very very well for 3-4 years, until he had to promote Justified and had to rebrand.. They pushed the relationship HARD at one point in 2000/2001 and just felt like one big old PR strategy

Yes,I mean her relationship with JT.Britney did not need this!. She was the new "It Girl" a level globally any relationship of hers was going to be pushed hard at the moment.I would love it if the relationship had a PR strategy But that shows that hypocrite and ambitious is Justin Timberlake.

12 hours ago, DarkLord said:

I believe  that Cedars-Sinai is the place where Britney got a very intense mind programming in 2008. SOMETHING electroshook related. And I believe 2010-2011 was worst with so MANY electrocuted references in hiam and Ttwe live performances. :wontcry:

Cedars Sinai was in one of Louis Theroux documentaries, it’s one of the most expensive hospitals in the world - if they’re guilty of anything it’s overcharging people. Dying people with cancer are charged like $1 million dollars. I’ve been outside it, it looks like an office block.

9 hours ago, G-unit said:

she had implants, I didn’t believe it till recently but she has the scars consistent with it https://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2124202/britney-spears-savvy-shopper-07/

also she has had some kind of composite work done on her teeth, only in September there were photos of her leaving a dentist with some kind of false veneer on her front tooth. Not such a big deal even I have had my front teeth reshaped as an adult - in the book ‘Inside Britney’ it mentioned that when she was on MMC the producers didn’t like her smile and made her do something?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6216095/Britney-Spears-heads-FOUR-HOUR-dentist-appointment-shes-seen-continuously-licking-teeth.html

11 hours ago, CasanovaCat said:

I think so. Maybe someone is also paid for make her problems for extend her cship. That fact she left someone normal who took her as normal girl for someone fame. I know she left Reg because her mama wanted it from her!

The weird thing is tho Reg was from a family of money, much like Jamie Lynn’s husband is from a rich family. Lynne knew what she was doing. 

Archived