What Britney rumors do you believe?

Slave_4_u

33 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

so, your friend was a child if s/he was britney's age and the partner was a grown up ********* if s/he was older than reg?sad.

3-4 years of age gap is normal actually, but britney was a kid while reg was almost a young man.so, idk.still not as bad as your friend's relationship tho.

They are 13 years old together and 3 are married and they are very happy.He is a policeman and my friend is a nurse so we left the drama.Britney and Reg liked each other and lived in a village.It seemed like a good guy, was he a friend of her brother, because they can not be a couple?.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

They are 13 years old together and 3 are married and they are very happy.He is a policeman and my friend is a nurse so we left the drama.Britney and Reg liked each other and lived in a village.It seemed like a good guy, was he a friend of her brother, because they can not be a couple?.

they can be happy now, it doesn't change the fact that your friend was a CHILD and the other was a grown up.he could have waited till she became a woman.adults are not supposed to have a relationship with KIDS.like ı said, ı think britney was too young.it has nothing to do with his being her brother's friend.but it's not sooo bad, at least both were under twenty with only like three years of age gap.

Definatly more behind the Shannon Funk pics. Funk may be bi/lesbuan but I think brit was just fooling around. Funk on the otherhand was after the publicity and the limelight. Funk afterall  just seemed like bad news. She is one of the ones that was served with a subpoena, was the one with brit when they stripped down to underwear and ran into ocean 8n front of paps, was brits PA during the whole Ok shoot incident where her dog pooped on some designer clothes and just seemed to lead brit into mania. Its also rumored that Funk is the chick behind the breakup of Jamie Kennedy and Jennifer Love Hewitt. Funk went on to create music that she claims is about Brit and said to the press post subpoena "i would do anything for that girl". A bit creepy if you ask me.

21 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

uscover_228x302.jpg
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-473976/Britney-caught-topless-romp-stranger-hotel-pool.html

Reveal hidden contents

Out-of-control Britney Spears' wild rampage continues with new reports revealing the single former pop star romped around topless with a man she barely knew during an alcohol fuelled bender.

College student Matt Encinias has spoken for the first time about his encounter with the mother-of-two at LA's Standard Downtown hotel pool just five hours after turning up to appear as an extra in her new video clip last month.

The Californian claims he and a group of his male friends were handpicked by Britney's assistant to keep the singer company at the hotel pool.

Encinias told American magazine Us: "Britney was the first one to undress, and then everyone else followed."

"I turned around and saw that she was topless and she had fake tattoos of flowers on her nipples from the shoot."

He continued: "I was told all she wanted to do that night was kiss a boy."

britney1SPLASH_468x539.jpg

"And that's what she did. Mission accomplished."

Despite knowing her two sons Sean Preston and Jayden James were scheduled to be dropped off the following day at noon, Britney arranged for the hotel to open the pool at 2am especially for her entourage.

Scroll down for more

britneySPLASH_468x607.jpg

After hours of drinking - Britney was swigging Mojito as well as Jack Daniels according to reports - the intoxicated star suggested a game of Truth or Dare.

The 21-year-old explains: "I was dared to get naked and get out of the pool and walk as though I was on a catwalk in a fashion show. Britney was laughing really hard."

Scroll down for more

britneyBIG_468x658.jpg

He claims he was invited back to her hotel room at 4am but denies having *** with Spears, noting a bodyguard cut the night short after demanding he take his intoxicated friend home.

Britney's divorce from Kevin Federline was finalised last month, but sources say he is concerned by his former wife's increasingly erratic behaviour and intends to seek full custody of their children.

Scans:

Reveal hidden contents

us_aug20_2.JPGus_aug20_4.JPGus_aug20_3.JPGus_aug20_1.JPGus_aug20_5.JPGus_aug20_6.JPGus_aug20_7.JPG

Okay, obviously they meant with an adult but I am dying at the photo of the lone Jayden being "out at 10:30pm". He went through that rebellious stage so early :quirkney:

On 1/14/2019 at 12:12 AM, nels64 said:

Lol definitely not. If anything she’s bipolar like many suspect or could even be Schizophrenic (it’s really not as crazy and bad as media makes it out to be)

my personal theory is Borderline Personality Disorder. I went to art school and I came across a few with it and then looked it up and did some research. Also if you watch Crazy ex-Girlfriend they touch on it too. It seems very similar to Britney. Very erratic behavior after a traumatic point in your life. Difficulty making life decisions, lots of self-harming behavior. Totally manageable. But this is my theory on her mental health. 

I’ve always suspected that she may have schizophrenia or a similar disorder. I think that would explain the extreme secrecy around her diagnosis, as it’s still unfortunately a very stigmatized illness.

Just now, nels64 said:

Honestly I hope if she ever gets out of the C-Ship, she comes out and talks about it to remove that stigma. It would be really lovely. 

Look up Maria Bamford. She talks a lot about her mental illness and trying to destigmatize it through her comedy. She’s been hospitalized many times and her condition seems somewhat similar to Brit’s in some aspects. 

I would love to see her talk about her illness and help to remove the stigma, as long as it is her decision and she’s comfortable with it!

I do believe that her relationship with Charlie was just a PR stunt because he's gay.

That her dad and lawyers threaten her to take away JJ and SP if she fights to end the conservatorship

Sometimes I believe that she's not that good as we think she is. I don't know if she's bipolar or has a personality disorder or whatever but I think there's something. Oh, and the 2010 breakdown was way worse than 2007/8's. As some of you said before, I really hope she relases a book or something with all her truth someday (At least about the postpartum depression), the way her team keeps censoring her is ridiculous. 

And I htought the breast implants were kinda confirmed (Not officially of course) but there's way too much difference between the Nickelodion show and Slave, for example. She took them off sometime in the Oops! era. After that, her breast changes were always due to her weight changes or pregnancies.

Those are the only ones I can remember at the moment:ponderney:

• Super Mods

I do believe the c-ship is put in place to keep her working than it is to care for her well being. The fact that she has gotten worst than better over the years just shows 

I believe that article that rolling stone wrote during her breakdown that Larry is super controlling and wanted to craft her into a living Barbie and to the point of picking out the color of her nail polish. That’s why she clashed with him so much and that’s why she’s so censored. This guy likes being in controlled and enjoyed the fact that she was a people pleaser and pushed her to the breaking point. I also think he likes young hot girls hence why they keep marketing to girls rather than gays which is her larger fan base. 

ok so I fail at technology and still can’t figure out how to post pictures :makeitrain: but if anyone is truly curious about the **** job rumors all you have to do is google Britney Spears armpits (I know weird):bcutelaugh: and you will find many pictures of her scars that lead me to believe she definitely had implants at one time...also apparently our girl Britney doesn’t like to shave much.:britlol: Ahh I love her.:awyeah:

Archived