What Britney rumors do you believe?

Slave_4_u

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

ik this isnt a rumor but whenever i watch fft i always pretend to believe shes singing live 

i even show my friends and say look she does sing live in her tours 

:hideous:

i also choose to believe the truthful holy words of brinni saying she sings with the play back:tiffsniffle:

I definitely believe she had breast implants earlier on In her career and later had them removed or sized down.

i believe she had a nose job or two.

i believe she was experimenting with ***** in her prime. 

I belive she sings to playback, videos have proved this, I do not think she lip-syncs. 

I would love for her to write a tell all someday. I have always been fascinated by her life. 

I believe she was doing ***** both pill form and other there's a reason she's being kept away from alcohol and people doing *****.

Not to mention she's finally admitted to ********* yet sugarcoated it and said she tried it in her teens yet denied ever trying it in her 2003 interview with Diane Sawyer.

I’ve never posted this anywhere because I didn’t want to make a pool party style rumor and such. I have no incentive to lie about this lol

Back in 2017 before I went to Piece of Me I was chatting with one of my new coworkers. I told him about how I was going to Vegas and how Britney was my idol. The interaction went something like this:

Him: oh Britney’s cool! Not the biggest fan of her though but that’s a personal issue

me: what do you mean?

him: I could’ve had the biggest job ever but she cancelled on me!

before we continue, I’ll add into the story that he went to school for fashion design and got to design for some stuff (nothing really rang a bell but I thought it was cool)

me: what do you mean?

him: a few years ago I was contacted to design outfits for a music video for her, but it didn’t end up happening

me *skeptical*: wow really? What music video?

him: I don’t remember the name. Something like Tom’s Diner or something? I designed a few pieces for it and turned them in but shortly after I learned she wasn’t interested in the project so they canned it. It sucked because that would’ve been great for my portfolio!

Again, I have no incentive to lie about this. I just thought it was weird that he, not really a big Britney fan, knew about Britney’s obscure 2015 Tom’s Diner. I also remember hearing rumors on here about a possible video but nothing ever came from that. He’s asked me to hang out with him so he could show me some of his work (including the supposed costume designs) but I’ve never gotten around to it. Besides, if I did I don’t think I’d feel comfortable posting his artwork on here.

I don’t know if I believe him, but I thought it was strange of all songs to mention he named that one. But it makes you think, huh?

10 minutes ago, CasanovaCat said:

I think so. Maybe someone is also paid for make her problems for extend her cship. That fact she left someone normal who took her as normal girl for someone fame. I know she left Reg because her mama wanted it from her!

The relationship with Reg was never going to work, even she in her first interviews made it clear.

3 minutes ago, CasanovaCat said:

Or family paid to Sam for to be with Britney for some time. I remember how family offers money to Kevin for stay with Britney.

When Britney 's family offered Kevin money?How are they going to want a person like Kevin for their daughter?A family wants complete happiness and a person who truly loves their children and Kevin was just the opposite.

52 minutes ago, mel92 said:

Sam is a paid actor/beard.

Britney has not fully recovered from her 07 breakdown today which is why the conservatorship still exists.

justin/Britney relationship was borderline PR stunt — to a degree.

Well,Britney works very badly if the relationship was a PR Stunt.

1 minute ago, CasanovaCat said:

Back in 2007 or 8. Idk when I read this article. Papa Spears offered to Kevin money.

I can not believe it!!OMG!Why would he do that?For his grandchildren.How is Britney going to be with a man who does not love her, does not respect her and does not value her as a woman and as a mother?!Too Bad!.

Archived