What Britney rumors do you believe?

Slave_4_u

I just thought of a good one I believe. 

Brtney was rehearsing for a video for Hot As Ice before they made her go to rehab and the label decided to release Break The Ice instead and rebellious Britney was like Hot as Ice is the single ***** and performed it for the Circus tour instead of BTI :tehe:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

are there any other rumours apart from plastic surgeries here? :4music:

Yes people saying that she did ***** like weed, coke and some pills, was brainwashed, cloned and put under heavy medication since 2010 so she wouldn’t breakdown again while also maintaining her Illuminati mind programming in secret :hahaha: you never know if exhale is being sarcastic or not :yelping:

edit: forgot to say some fans think Sam is an actor who’s being paid to stay with Brinny:toodles:  

36 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I just thought of a good one I believe. 

Brtney was rehearsing for a video for Hot As Ice before they made her go to rehab and the label decided to release Break The Ice instead and rebellious Britney was like Hot as Ice is the single ***** and performed it for the Circus tour instead of BTI :tehe:

I never watched circus tour in full but I remember some theories here saying it was actually to promote Blackout rather than Circus, since she barely performed any songs from 2008 :deadbanana:

13 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Well not really when you think that britney was 14 and reg as 17/18 which was even weirder. 

14 and 17 does not seem like much to me.I have a friend who started with her partner at that age and even the age difference was bigger.Reg was from the circle of friends of Bryan.When I refer to the ugly things they insinuate,I mean they said that Britney was with this boy because he was rich and that her parents allowed it for that reason.

21 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Well not really when you think that britney was 14 and reg as 17/18 which was even weirder. 

In fact ,in a report they talked about her and about this relationship very frivolously and they said that she was with an older and richer guy with bad intentions.Very unfair to me but in the end they love to speak ill of her, it does not matter if it a lie and they hurt her ad they the funny thing is that they do not rectify .That's why I said thanks to Casanova Cat.

1 hour ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I never watched circus tour in full but I remember some theories here saying it was actually to promote Blackout rather than Circus, since she barely performed any songs from 2008 :deadbanana:

That doesn’t even make sense even in Britney universe. She just didn’t like Circus much. That’s why she still performs the same songs every show. She clearly has her favorites. 

57 minutes ago, FableJ said:

I actually don't think she had a **** job back in the day... Its very common for young woman that age to get "bigger" for a while, hormones etc. for 2001, slave, she was severely thinner all of her so naturally her ***** was gonna be smaller.

What about the under arm scars tho

3 hours ago, MartinH said:

I believe she is little pig...not showering, washing her face/ hair very often.

No she said she brushes her teeth every morning and night. She likes sweet things and vanilla candles. In a interview when she was with Kevin she says that she's constantly cleaning the house even for little things. We've seen lots of makeup on her bathroom counter. She's a mess in public because she doesn't want to be photographed. She said that she sometimes wears the same clothes so paps don't photograph her. She's definitely a clean person.

15 hours ago, Pinty said:

Wtf are you talking about? 

10 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Whaaat?? Where are these pics and videos?!!

Britney and her former assistant, Shannon Funk. They were totally a thing as soon as she divorced Kevin. They were photographed kissing each other while topless in a pool, and they were photographed being all touchy-feely with each other multiple times.

https://claudepate.com/albums/Graphics/britneygowildok.jpg

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Britney and her former assistant, Shannon Funk. They were totally a thing as soon as she divorced Kevin. They were photographed kissing each other while topless in a pool, and they were photographed being all touchy-feely with each other multiple times.

Oh wow I didn’t know about this! Thanks for the link!!

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

These photos don't tell the full story. The pool photos come from a batch of photos where Britney is topless cuddled up with random guy with him kissing her neck as well and the photo with the girl was a fun shot, not anything romantic. The photos clearly imply she was into/with the guy that night.

15 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

12 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

11 hours ago, RavenRose said:

These photos don't tell the full story. The pool photos come from a batch of photos where Britney is topless cuddled up with random guy with him kissing her neck as well and the photo with the girl was a fun shot, not anything romantic. The photos clearly imply she was into/with the guy that night.

uscover_228x302.jpg
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-473976/Britney-caught-topless-romp-stranger-hotel-pool.html

Spoiler

Out-of-control Britney Spears' wild rampage continues with new reports revealing the single former pop star romped around topless with a man she barely knew during an alcohol fuelled bender.

College student Matt Encinias has spoken for the first time about his encounter with the mother-of-two at LA's Standard Downtown hotel pool just five hours after turning up to appear as an extra in her new video clip last month.

The Californian claims he and a group of his male friends were handpicked by Britney's assistant to keep the singer company at the hotel pool.

Encinias told American magazine Us: "Britney was the first one to undress, and then everyone else followed."

"I turned around and saw that she was topless and she had fake tattoos of flowers on her nipples from the shoot."

He continued: "I was told all she wanted to do that night was kiss a boy."

britney1SPLASH_468x539.jpg

"And that's what she did. Mission accomplished."

Despite knowing her two sons Sean Preston and Jayden James were scheduled to be dropped off the following day at noon, Britney arranged for the hotel to open the pool at 2am especially for her entourage.

Scroll down for more

britneySPLASH_468x607.jpg

After hours of drinking - Britney was swigging Mojito as well as Jack Daniels according to reports - the intoxicated star suggested a game of Truth or Dare.

The 21-year-old explains: "I was dared to get naked and get out of the pool and walk as though I was on a catwalk in a fashion show. Britney was laughing really hard."

Scroll down for more

britneyBIG_468x658.jpg

He claims he was invited back to her hotel room at 4am but denies having *** with Spears, noting a bodyguard cut the night short after demanding he take his intoxicated friend home.

Britney's divorce from Kevin Federline was finalised last month, but sources say he is concerned by his former wife's increasingly erratic behaviour and intends to seek full custody of their children.

Scans:

Spoiler

us_aug20_2.JPGus_aug20_4.JPGus_aug20_3.JPGus_aug20_1.JPGus_aug20_5.JPGus_aug20_6.JPGus_aug20_7.JPG

23 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

14 and 17 does not seem like much to me.I have a friend who started with her partner at that age and even the age difference was bigger.

so, your friend was a child if s/he was britney's age and the partner was a grown up ********* if s/he was older than reg?sad.

3-4 years of age gap is normal actually, but britney was a kid while reg was almost a young man.so, idk.still not as bad as your friend's relationship tho.

Archived