I emailed mgm park theater and got a response

BritneyJeanAmaze

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I think her team has cancelled for Jaime and because they know she needs more fans....

I hope they will try this era and maybe if she does decent will tour instead of Vegas but if the era flops it probably will be Vegas and probably will sell better if they can at least get a semi hit to the younger crowd 

:zoomzoom:What I find weird, is that everyone is talking about how the show is postponed for 6 months or 1 year or all her performances this year has been cancelled. Why? It kinda seems like it's arranged hiatus instead of undefined hiatus. Britney herself made it look like she will be back when/if her father gets better but everyone else in her team is acting like it was all planned. 

:badthoughts:I mean good for her for going to the hiatus but I wish she/they were more open and honest about it because it seems like they know she won't come back for 6 months or 1 year.

20 hours ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

Yes, it requires refunds. Do you think that all the people that was going on the scheduled dates are going to be available for when the show will now be (maybe 2020?) I don't think so.

They also probably can't figure out when the dates will happen for now which is why they've had to cancel these ones and offer refunds.

I'll pray every day so we can get at least the lead single by the end of the year. I mean, if she says she's on a hiatus, I bet she means it FOR REAL, like she'll stop even going to the dance studio lol but realistically she could go to the recording studio every once in a while to have something ready by the end of the year, without taking her so much time from attending her ill father. 

Plus we know she gets bored very fast.

I know I'm reaching, but if God is good, that way I can have Pokémon VIII and Britney's new lead single the same year, as it's been with every Pokémon generation since the beginning of time. :makeitrain: 

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

every time I read this thread's title I'm like:

e-mail my Park, and say our DOM will never die, and I, I know she's out there and I know that she still caaaaareees (I know she cares) :bop:

I was thinking about a way of making E-Mail My Heart work for the new era, and this comment made me laugh cause it was spot on.

To those thinking they have to wait until 2020, it doesn't mean the ENTIRE year.  It means all the PREVIOUSLY scheduled shows in 2019 have been cancelled (because legally they have to cancel and refund when an artist goes on an indefinite leave) because indefinite = no official return date, which means they can't add new dates until Britney's team announces an official back to work date to them. 

When Team Brit announces an official back to work date, then NappyTabs and MGM and can book new dates and start the ticket sales (which can still be anytime in 2019 if Team Brit feels ready to return, or it can be later). No one knows, but their response does not rule out 2019.

On 1/10/2019 at 5:18 PM, Dark.Knight said:

still cancelled for 2019, a total postpone wouldn't require refunds or cancellations 

thats what i was gonna say in another post of mine, but decided to not waste my time.

When i have gotten postponed notifications from previous events I had tickets to, I wasnt refunded the same day of the notification..i was only refunded when it was a total cancellation.

So yes, it was cancelled..not postponed. 

Guess we shall see what next year has in store. 

I think it’s safe to say 2019 is Britney’s “career break year” which is fair enough as she has other priorities right now and it’s not like she hasn’t dedicated the majority of her life to her career so it’s only right she puts other things first like her family. Good luck to her. I look forward to seeing what she creates upon her return.  

Archived