I emailed mgm park theater and got a response

BritneyJeanAmaze

I basically asked what’s going on with domination if the residency is just canceled or postponed like some people are saying and got this back:

Hello,
Her shows in 2019 have been canceled. Her residency at Park Theater has been postponed to a non-specified time in the future. 

Hope this helps in answering your question.

Thank You!

GUEST SERVICES
Park Theater

PARK MGM LAS VEGAS 

ParkMGM.com | @ParkMGM | @ParkTheaterLV

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It a shame cause I might do W&T to the USA and if she doesn't does the residency, I might never see her live unless she goes to Peru (she went to FFT, but I didn't went because I was stupid for reasons). And if for 2020 she does it, and for January/February/First week of March, I dunno if I will be able to get a ticket because of the demand. *cries in spanish*

9 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

but you stated here agreeing that it wasn't cancelled, just postponed

The shows in 2019 were cancelled, THE RESIDENCY WASN'T.

I know you people don't like Cappy, and I guess he comes as the biggest brittard ever, but now you're just doing everything to disagree with him/her. The residency is NOT cancelled, just posponed for, at least, a year.

The thing is, no matter what they say, no matter if they name it the same, it's 99% sure the "Domination" we eventually get (could be 2020, could be 2035 :nicki2: ) won't be the same they were preparing for 2019.

It's obvious not all of the dancers and staff are gonna be here for whenever  they decide to start the residency. There's a slight possibility there's new music by then, so they will have to remove some songs to include the new singles (aka, goodbye CE, Overprotected, MP :hiii: :tear:

Hopefully we'll even get another Randee reject picture from the Fantasy in Bloom session edited as the new Domination promo. 

As I said before, the fact they're gonna have to start again even if they recycle whatever they had done till before the cancellation, could be either positive if they make things better this time, or negative too if they remove the things, if anyone liked what we had seen already.  We'll never know... 

13 minutes ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

The shows in 2019 were cancelled, THE RESIDENCY WASN'T.

I know you people don't like Cappy, and I guess he comes as the biggest brittard ever, but now you're just doing everything to disagree with him/her. The residency is NOT cancelled, just posponed for, at least, a year.

still cancelled for 2019, a total postpone wouldn't require refunds or cancellations 

2 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

So basically, park mgm is saying expect her to return sometime in 2020 or 2021 the latest. 

Well, guess my Vegas trip is gonna be changed around a bit. 

more like some time from 2020 and the end of time 

it's too early to know, this could perfectly come next year, or they could just leave us waiting for some announcement that will never happen, until she finally scraps it for good, and starts other projects. We don't know what surprises await for us. 

Archived