I emailed mgm park theater and got a response

BritneyJeanAmaze

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

Yes, it requires refunds. Do you think that all the people that was going on the scheduled dates are going to be available for when the show will now be (maybe 2020?) I don't think so.

some refunds were immediate because the dates were cancelled

1 hour ago, Isla. said:

And it might not be Domination anymore. 

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

but you stated here agreeing that it wasn't cancelled, just postponed

cappybot.png

The evidence hasn’t been cancelled. Nappytabs have said the show won’t  be called domination it will be a new show. 

This is probably due to her licensing creative direction e.t.c for that show and year alone. 

Well, I don't know why some of you expected a little delay. It is very obvious she's gonna take a long break (at least a year), the only thing that can be kind of lame is that we'll never get to see what the show was about originally, other than that, I think it's the best time for her to take a break. 

Also, so happy that we'll never get to see this mess:

t7oj1oc.gif

Hopefully this is the first thing they scrap at the future show :jj:

If I had to guess, I'd say that the show will be back in December 2019 or early 2020. I can see them targeting a Q4 release for the album and launching it alongside the residency. Of course this is all dependent on Jamie's health, but assuming he does improve, I think they'd try to get the album completed by the end of the year.

I think the last few months have been a learning opportunity for her team in terms of the level of promotion needed for a new show. I'm sure they've also seen all the comments about fans' desire for new music.

As sad as the postponement is (as well as the reason behind it), I do think it's a blessing in disguise. Britney can get some time off, be with her family, release a new album in conjunction with the new show, and completely cleanse her palate of Piece of Me, which is what a lot of fans wanted from the beginning.

Should I start listing all the things that got cancelled when originally marked as "postponed" in my nerdy life? This show is cancelled, wich is good cause she clearly wasn't ready to be back on stage in a month due to the situation. I hope she will be back with a new album and a new tour instead of a residency later, when she feels like to and feel passionate again about her crafts. 

#scrapvegas #nomoreresidencies 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

more like some time from 2020 and the end of time 

it's too early to know, this could perfectly come next year, or they could just leave us waiting for some announcement that will never happen, until she finally scraps it for good, and starts other projects. We don't know what surprises await for us. 

so depressing and yet so realistic :sobbing:

Archived