MGM insists: the show is postponed, not cancelled

daniel_essr

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I’m so confused and a bit upset.

Don’t get me wrong my heart goes out for her and her family and I hope she and her father are okay, but if this is is truly just a POSTPONEMENT then I should be able to keep my ticket and use it for a later date.

Ticketmaster is saying the event is cancelled altogether and only offering refunds. I know they haven’t even announced when Britney will be returning but shouldn’t I be able to keep my ticket and use it when it IS announced? I’m just confused. A lot of confilicting information. 

This happens every time an event is postponed and there are no dates for when the snow is going to start again.. They just offer refunds. Don’t stress about it. It’s coming back. 

57 minutes ago, Smokez said:

They need to STFU. How the hell do they  know when she'll be up to it? Let Britney say it. This is a blessing in disguise.  Let her soul search and discover what is really important. 

exactly. sounds to me they are just saying that to keep people interested in their park threatre or whatever its called. she and her team have said as it is, its cancelled  and people are being refunded.yes itll probably be relaunched again in 2020 maybe but for now its cancelled

I think its bit disrespectful for them to say its just postponed tbh. we don't know how seriously ill her dad is or his prognosis so how can they say yeh she'll definitely be back?   

1 hour ago, diegofs said:

you guys forget there's a contract

and britney team would never afford paying to cancel that

Exactly. They have a contract.

Therefore she can't simply cancel unless MGM terminates the contract or they reached a mutual agreement on the contract in some ways. She can however, postpone and delay the show with agreement of MGM.

I thought the way Britney's team conducts this whole 'cancellation' really unprofessional. Britney's IG said one thing. MGM said another thing. It creates chaos. They should have agreed in one voice before announcing whether to cancel, delay whatsoever. Then let Larry and MGM do the talking follows with Britney.

Multiple sources are stating it’s just postponed. Nappytabs, MGM, even the dude hired for all the mixes said he can not release any of the work he did because it will still be used for the show. Her dad is extremely sick his colon ruptured he almost died. Let her be with him and support him, stop with this bullshit about it being fake. It literally was MID REHEARSALS, the set was built and everything. Everyone was invested, Britney included. **** happens in life and sadly it happens to celebs too. Remember Celine postponed her show for a LONG while after her family issues as well. Y’all need to just relax and respect her and her family right now. The show will be back when Jamie hopefully recovers fully and she’s able to put focus back on rehearsals. 

4 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Multiple sources are stating it’s just postponed. Nappytabs, MGM, even the dude hired for all the mixes said he can not release any of the work he did because it will still be used for the show. Her dad is extremely sick his colon ruptured he almost died. Let her be with him and support him, stop with this bullshit about it being fake. It literally was MID REHEARSALS, the set was built and everything. Everyone was invested, Britney included. **** happens in life and sadly it happens to celebs too. Remember Celine postponed her show for a LONG while after her family issues as well. Y’all need to just relax and respect her and her family right now. The show will be back when Jamie hopefully recovers fully and she’s able to put focus back on rehearsals. 

Preach to these idiots

She have penalties if she canceled the show, and there's no other theater in Vegas that would her after the change of home (Caesars and Mgm it's like Mc Donald's and burger King) so I think she can't delete all. I think they restarted the residency in December after she have new songs on the summer, if her dad is ok. 

11 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I’m so confused and a bit upset.

Don’t get me wrong my heart goes out for her and her family and I hope she and her father are okay, but if this is is truly just a POSTPONEMENT then I should be able to keep my ticket and use it for a later date.

Ticketmaster is saying the event is cancelled altogether and only offering refunds. I know they haven’t even announced when Britney will be returning but shouldn’t I be able to keep my ticket and use it when it IS announced? I’m just confused. A lot of confilicting information. 

They probably can’t figure out when the shows would happen right now and when the show comes back, it’s possible it might not even be ‘Domination’ anymore. So that’s why they’re offering refunds. 

5 hours ago, Mariahkween said:

She clearly said that people would be refunded that means it's canceled. I guess this is when the money-makers come into the picture. Can they leave her alone? Can she stay with her family as she wishes? Gosh.  

It's posponed. They refund it, because they don't know if it will be back for those exact dates, it will be later, and they can't assure those same people are gonna be available.

Archived