MGM insists: the show is postponed, not cancelled

daniel_essr

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nappytabs tweeted it could be anywhere from 6 months to 1 year (although Britney said she's not performing the show :sippinga:)

there is so much misinformation being spread on the internet about this it is starting to hurt my eyes

reading reports today it's like BRITNEY QUITS SHOWBUSINESS TO RE-TRAIN AS A NURSE FOR FATHER when the reality is that this health issue has finally pushed her to take a sabbatical lol

34 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

Nappytabs tweeted it could be anywhere from 6 months to 1 year (although Britney said she's not performing the show :sippinga:)

there is so much misinformation being spread on the internet about this it is starting to hurt my eyes

reading reports today it's like BRITNEY QUITS SHOWBUSINESS TO RE-TRAIN AS A NURSE FOR FATHER when the reality is that this health issue has finally pushed her to take a sabbatical lol

I know, all the tabloids are like "Britney Spears retires indefinitely"  :wyd:

which is more, I googled the word "indefinitely" to see if I was writing it correctly lol and news about Britney come up in the results :orangu: 

I hope her father is alright eventually. 

No shade for real, but I hope this isn’t some kind of publicity stunt to gain interest to eventually sell a show. I do think something may have happened to her father/family but it seems that the show may not be ready yet and with a low sale of tickets and possible production delays, anything could have happened. I hope the show continues at some point and that Britney is taking care of all the personal stuff she should dedicate her attention too. Love you, B.  :makeitrain:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

In Mexico and other Latin countries everybody is reporting it as if she just retired from music. 

Maybe that’s a good thing? Ease off the pressure on her and when she comes back, she would fully come back and be slayage ready not like Circusney. 

There was a contract, I am sure she pretty much has to do this without it costing a hefty penny. My guess is it will start in 2020 and the will let her spend a good chunk of this year with her family and get more creative ideas, also more time of rehearsing end of this year with maybe a new album release so there is new material for this show... 

I’m so confused and a bit upset.

Don’t get me wrong my heart goes out for her and her family and I hope she and her father are okay, but if this is is truly just a POSTPONEMENT then I should be able to keep my ticket and use it for a later date.

Ticketmaster is saying the event is cancelled altogether and only offering refunds. I know they haven’t even announced when Britney will be returning but shouldn’t I be able to keep my ticket and use it when it IS announced? I’m just confused. A lot of confilicting information. 

Archived