Britney Is Asking Fans What They Want To See In 'Domination': Leave A Comment

Jay31

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

Y’all better be flooding them with these three questions and not some silly ******* questions that u know will never be answered like “perform amnesia” :joanne:

1. Overprotected 

2. Pre recorded vocals/live 

3. Original choreo 

but ofc larry is gonna pick the one idiot that says some stupid **** like “perform toxic!”

:wontcry:

those saying live singing are just wasting time and disturbing those who are asking good things

they could be reading important stuff but theyre seeing "live singing", then britney will come again saying he always sing live and all that bullshit

waste of time, it's IMPOSSIBLE

1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Y’all better be flooding them with these three questions and not some silly ******* questions that u know will never be answered like “perform amnesia” :joanne:

1. Overprotected 

2. Pre recorded vocals/live 

3. Original choreo 

but ofc larry is gonna pick the one idiot that says some stupid **** like “perform toxic!”

:wontcry:

:gloria:

2 minutes ago, MattVirbToxic said:

I think it's useless to say "new music". I think she's not gonna record new music any time soon :sobbing:

I know but I don’t think it would take that much to release a buzz single. It doesn’t have to be the lead single of her next album, I mean a glory reject would be okay for me 

Archived