Britney Is Asking Fans What They Want To See In 'Domination': Leave A Comment

Jay31

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Interesting that they’re asking that. I see it as a good sign, we’ve been wanting them to take on board our opinions for years.

I’ve thought for ages that most of the members on here could manage Britney’s career a million times better than her actual team!! 

Not to sound pessimistic, but I dont think her team is actually taking any of this into consideration. They're probably just looking for the easy (and free) publicity that they can use/retweet to further promote the show. Her team is kinda garbage.

Just now, b4goodbye said:

Not to sound pessimistic, but I dont think her team is actually taking any of this into consideration. They're probably just looking for the easy (and free) publicity that they can use/retweet to further promote the show. Her team is kinda garbage.

most likely, but at least this will give them an idea of what the fans want, even if they don't do anything about it.

I think that works better with smaller artist, there is this Mexican singer Lynda which came back after 16 years of retirement, and she's preparing an album (that still doesn't come out :tifftear: ) but she asked for us to pick 6 songs from her past hits to re-record and include in this album, and she actually listened and announced which songs were the chosen ones and even opened a second round to pick one more song. Britney's team would never.

Though Sakira did something similar for her latest tour, and she's a really big star, where fans could choose 3 songs for her to perform, suspiciously Loca was among the winners, because her fans TOOOTALLY love it :umok: but Underneath Your Clothes and Antología were picked and they are two of her most famous ballads that she hadn't performed in years. 

So yeah, with Britney Spears I don't really know what to think anymore. We've chosen singles in the past, but that feels so distant that I can't believe it'll happen again.

Archived