I think Britney doesn't like spain

Guest Britneyde

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Britneyde said:

The last time she came here to perform was in 2000 (oops tour), but then she came here with K-fat in 2006 (Barcelona) and a Spanish fan touched her *** and she obviously got mad lol I think she won't come here no more looool

That means that IF she'll come there, it'll most likely be a big success, because of high demand due to her not performing there in so long

7 hours ago, ClaudiaDC said:

She hasn’t come to Italy since 2004 :crying4:  I don’t know why. She has a lot of fans here, Glory was #1 here. But I think she likes Italy because sometimes she posts pics from Capri, in work B she says Lamborghini, Maserati etc. And then she has always said she loves pizza and pesto pasta ?? sooo Britney we are still waiting for you 

:tiffanycries: Britney, we need you :crying1:

1 hour ago, Passengerney said:

I think it's ignorance from Britney's team. They know it's a Spanish speaking country and therefore think she's doesn't have any fans there. Which European/asian country she visits the most? Obviously, the U.K :tiffeyeroll:

She did Germany and Oslo ... I’m sure Spain would work as well.

She just didn’t want to comit touring for too long.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Frenchiie said:

The evil in person :sippinga:

I mean practically, we all know she doesn’t plan her tours and he describes putting a tour together like birthing babies. He literally tells her where to go and she’s there. So the real question is why doesn’t Larry like Spain? :badgirl:

11 hours ago, JeagleP said:

I dont think its up to Britney to decide wich cities to visit (within Europe ofc)

Yeah tour dates are always set by management. She seems to go to most of the same European cities tbh. Shame she hasn’t been to Spain in so long. I’d like to visit the country myself. 

23 hours ago, ClaudiaDC said:

She hasn’t come to Italy since 2004 :crying4:  I don’t know why. She has a lot of fans here, Glory was #1 here. But I think she likes Italy because sometimes she posts pics from Capri, in work B she says Lamborghini, Maserati etc. And then she has always said she loves pizza and pesto pasta ?? sooo Britney we are still waiting for you 

23 hours ago, JeagleP said:

I dont think its up to Britney to decide wich cities to visit (within Europe ofc)

17 hours ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

I'm Italian, and Britney don't came here from the away 2004 with onix hotel, and in only 1 city, Milano.

By the way, she don't know currently a lot of geography...at Piece of me tour she have to talk with a big fan in the date of the spanish fan touch her, i don't remember the name of this guy, but he tell her that he have visit the Vatican in Rome in the past month ; apparently, she ask him "wow, so beautiful, is in Spain?" and other stuff...

By the way, she don't touch never a lot of nation, like Greece, Turkey, Ungary, Malta, Romania, Switzerland and others.

11 hours ago, Isla. said:

Yeah tour dates are always set by management. She seems to go to most of the same European cities tbh. Shame she hasn’t been to Spain in so long. I’d like to visit the country myself. 

Britneys team is smart. She does tour Spain , Italy e.t.c but makes sure not to go to small markets like that frequently, so over 4-5 years she will go and be able to reuse sets, props e.t.c and fans will be none the wiser. 

Archived