I think Britney doesn't like spain

Guest Britneyde

Guest Britneyde

The last time she came here to perform was in 2000 (oops tour), but then she came here with K-fat in 2006 (Barcelona) and a Spanish fan touched her *** and she obviously got mad lol I think she won't come here no more looool

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She hasn’t come to Italy since 2004 :crying4:  I don’t know why. She has a lot of fans here, Glory was #1 here. But I think she likes Italy because sometimes she posts pics from Capri, in work B she says Lamborghini, Maserati etc. And then she has always said she loves pizza and pesto pasta ?? sooo Britney we are still waiting for you 

I'm Italian, and Britney don't came here from the away 2004 with onix hotel, and in only 1 city, Milano.

By the way, she don't know currently a lot of geography...at Piece of me tour she have to talk with a big fan in the date of the spanish fan touch her, i don't remember the name of this guy, but he tell her that he have visit the Vatican in Rome in the past month ; apparently, she ask him "wow, so beautiful, is in Spain?" and other stuff...

By the way, she don't touch never a lot of nation, like Greece, Turkey, Ungary, Malta, Romania, Switzerland and others.

6 hours ago, ClaudiaDC said:

She hasn’t come to Italy since 2004 :crying4:  I don’t know why. She has a lot of fans here, Glory was #1 here. But I think she likes Italy because sometimes she posts pics from Capri, in work B she says Lamborghini, Maserati etc. And then she has always said she loves pizza and pesto pasta ?? sooo Britney we are still waiting for you 

I thought she went there with the Circus tour 

6 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

You should thank Martha for destroying the possibility of Britney going to Spain :jj:

6 hours ago, Good4Ya said:

Well Marta torn that possibility to shreds. It’s a shame though. Spain is a beautiful country.

who is she, give me the tea pls ;)

Archived