Britney "Baby One More Time" Funko Out Now

Soni

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Thanks. I did search for it. I was refreshing the announcement page but it did nothing. At first I thought maybe the app was working quicker. 

No problem, it still shows available on my end. I would buy it now if I was you, I'm not too familiar with Funko Pops but I heard they sell pretty fast. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

No problem, it still shows available on my end. I would buy it now if I was you, I'm not too familiar with Funko Pops but I heard they sell pretty fast. 

I bought it. Thanks again. 

The Pokemon ones sold out. Since it’s an exclusive I bet this will sell out but than again it’s only US and two other countries. So maybe not. I guess we will see 

16 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I bought it. Thanks again. 

The Pokemon ones sold out. Since it’s an exclusive I bet this will sell out but than again it’s only US and two other countries. So maybe not. I guess we will see 

No problem, glad you got yours! Honestly I hope it does sell out so it'll hype Britney up. 

1 hour ago, ss0725 said:

Mine successfully went through! I shipped it to a Washington but paid on a Canadian credit card with a Canadian billing address.

Target ships to Canada, Mexico, and the US I believe ppl said but outside of that Target isn’t going to ship no matter what you do. Especially with free shipping going on. 

34 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Target ships to Canada, Mexico, and the US I believe ppl said but outside of that Target isn’t going to ship no matter what you do. Especially with free shipping going on. 

They wouldn't ship to Canada when I tried (multiple times). It said it was an invalid shipping region. I think their "holiday Funko" is limited to USA only.

Archived